GHOST IN THE SHELL 2ND GIG NOW ON TOONAMI MARATHON STREAM!!!
521   9

• Mobile Suit Gundam

When I got up this morning and turned on the stream, I was so thrilled to see Gouda's twisted-ass head on my smartphone! 2nd Gig FINALLY got a streaming run, 8 months after this became a thing!

The only thing is the last episode that streams before Pre-Flight takes over is "INDUCTANCE". I don't know which episode that is, but I doubt it's the 13th. Maybe now the (Jet)Stream is making a trend toward smaller marathons?

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Other Anime Banned

a better replacement for OP

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Well, I'm really not sure WHAT the hell they're doing this week! We get from Episode #27 (First of 2nd Gig) to #31, and then it resets to #27 WITHOUT going to Pre-Flight!

Hopefully they fix this screw-up, if anyone cares...

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Still not fixed. Same 5 episodes over and over. Looks like we're gonna be denied of #32-#39, I'm afraid.

Hopefully they get the other half of the week right...

• SwimPeanut

Well, don't count on it. After all, this isn't Kill La KIll.

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Guess what they ended up doing for WTF: the same thing as MTW, only Episodes 6-10 (#32-#36)

Looks like no "affection". Seriously, [as]!? What the hell!?! That makes 3 monumental screw-ups in a row! (They failed to play the last 2 episodes of Parasyte during its marathon run!)

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Funny; when I typed that it was the first time it happened, so I thought it was only a glitch. However, it is the new norm, it would seem. Great if you only want to see the early episodes of a series, but the later ones? It's streaming individual eps. or bust now for you!

Oh yeah, it's back on the stream now, so get your 2nd Gig on this week!

• SwimPeanut

ALLLLL RIIIIIGHT!!!! Motoko Kusinagi..all time Best Anime Heroine EVER!!

They better NOT screw this live action movie up! Scarlett Johansson and Steve Speilberg had better have seen the anime, they better have done their homework! They better get this 100% right!!

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• Helper

Sweet.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln