One Piece Japanese Release Discussion - SPOILERS
25549   172

• Other Anime

alt text
    Guess Bleach'll need one too, but I'll wait a bit and see if anyone else wants ta make it. Anyway talk about the most recent goings on in the One Piece anime and manga here. No spoiler tags necessary of course...

• Helper

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANJI

• Other Anime

So 813's our most recent chapter. It seemed to me like Brook definitely knows more about Sanji's family than he lets on. I just hope Pudding's hot...for Sanji's sake!

• Helper

Brook is his great grandpa, calling it now.

• Other Anime

That'd be creepy. They ARE both perverts though...hmmmmmmm.......

• Helper

Yay this exists!

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

• SwimPeanut

I'm wondering if Sanji's brothers are going to be antagonists; I would assume he had a conflict with his entire family, save for maybe one person (and that one person is the leverage they're using to get him to come). It would be interesting if his siblings could actually fight on his level as well.

What did Sanji witness that made him escape as a child though? It would make sense if the Vinsmokes were one of the biggest underworld families and he simply didn't agree with the kind of crime they were committing. And maybe his father was abusive to his mother, and that's where his code of chivalry comes from.

• Other Anime

Sanji's entire family could just be vampires who lived off his nosebleeds and need him back...

Yata! Let the Party begin!!!

alt text

Pudding is that three eyed girl

• Other Anime

Sanji'd crush that 3 eyes and all. :D

I'd put money on that right there.

Sanji's gonna probably be told to marry her. Then Lola is gonna come in like a storm and rage "No! He won't be marrying you!

He'll be marrying me!"
    Response:

alt text

Just found this and HAD to post it. I was searching for "One Piece Gasp" for my post on the other thread... and I can't post this there for obvs reasons yo.

So here tis the pic be posted even if it's only somewhat related. Teehee

alt text

Uno Pacu is my favorite mango.

• Helper

I need to catch up, I am behind.

Also what....no image in the opening? lol

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

• Other Anime

Should I add one? Hmmm...well I just came across this:
    alt text
    on another site and nearly died. :D

• Other Anime

Raw for the first page of this week's chapter is out, just 3 panels and still in flashback.. Top has Brook, bottom has Nekomamushi, center everyone together. Translation:

Brook: We're gonna meet Master Nekomamushi~!
    We're gonna meet Master Nekomamushi~!

Wanda: Nami! Sanji and Cedar are not here anymore!
    They must have been kidnapped by that one guy!

Nami: No, it was his own decision...

Nekomamushi: Wanda, Carrot!
    Please don't talk to anyone about this incident as they don't want it!

Wanda & Carrot: Yes!

Nakomamushi: You can also leave Pekoms here! There is no need of more anxiety!

Until tonight!

• Other Anime

814: Let's go to see Master Nekomamushi.
    Cover: On Drum, Dr. Kureha sits on a bench reading the paper as Dalton stands next to her.

• According to Pekoms, the Vinsmoke are a family of murderers.
    • It's Sanji's father and Big Mom who made the decision about Sanji's wedding.
    • Sanji's father is famous in the underworld.
    • Luffy calls Pekoms Peko-mamushi.
    • Pekoms managed to decrease the damage of the bullets from Capone.
    • Luffy says he doesn't want to be a subordinate of Big Mom, but he hates the situation more about Sanji having to leave Straw Hats.
    • It seems Robin has heard something about Vinsmoke family before.
    • Chopper is worried that perhaps Sanji won't come back anymore and cries. Zoro replies, "No problem." Chopper gets angry.

BUU8800 said:

Should I add one? Hmmm...well I just came across this:
    alt text
    on another site and nearly died. :D

involuntary shudder

Ok, we're gonna need a "Hide embedded images by default" option.

• Other Anime

Luffy decided to meet Big Mom and Sanji with the help of Pekoms although every Straw Hat disagrees.
    Also apparently Robin agrees with Zoro:

Chopper cries "But Robin...what if we can't see him again?"
    Robin "Ehhh, whatever"
    Chopper "What???(Rage)"

:D

EDIT: Apparently the whatever line is only Zoro's.

She also plays with Nekomamushi with a giant cat toy, shocking Usopp and Chopper. :D

Anyway full RAW is up.

• Other Anime

Chapter's out. Brook was great this week. :D But his "......." line when Robin brought up the Vinsmoke only further cements my opinion that he knows more than he's saying. Seeing Nami stick up for Sanji a bit was kawaiiiiii! :D Chopper's definitely become a man. :D Maybe it's just because I'm a cat person, but Nekomamushi > Inuarashi. :D Seriously so scary and cute. :D Damn Garfield references. :D He kinda reminds me of a Miyazaki design, like the cat bus. :D So yeah, Kaido definitely seems to be on hold for Big Mom. That oughta take at least the rest of this year. Likely longer.