cooking with disco.
2982   76

today, i will be making a roast.

with mashed 'tators ~ using red tators.

corn on the cob.

biscuits.

i will saute onions and garlic in olive oil and butter, and the add the meat to

sear. i will be using a crock pot, because it is the easiest and most efficient

way to lazy.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• IB Banned

Soo....you gather all these items, throw them into a pot, and walk away for a few hours?

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

EvilsergE said:

Soo....you gather all these items, throw them into a pot, and walk away for a few hours?

bingo. easy peasy.

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• IB Banned

....I figured it out. I dont need a wife, i need a crock pot!

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

EvilsergE said:

....I figured it out. I dont need a wife, i need a crock pot!

nope. sure don't.

• Banned

Tonight is one of my all alone nights, so I'll most likely just make a burger, or maybe Salmon.....Depends on what I lunch on....Don't want 2 burgers if I get that for lunch.

• Banned

Tuna for lunch

Bacon wrapped burgers and home cut fries for dinner with a nice strawberry salad.

Martinis of course.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimNinja

discolemonade said:

today, i will be making a roast.

with mashed 'tators ~ using red tators.

corn on the cob.

biscuits.

i will saute onions and garlic in olive oil and butter, and the add the meat to

sear. i will be using a crock pot, because it is the easiest and most efficient

way to lazy.

Your title had me picturing you cooking while doing this:

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

I sometime dance when I cook, especially if it's something I really want.

Sawdamizer said:

Tuna for lunch

Bacon wrapped burgers and home cut fries for dinner with a nice strawberry salad.

Martinis of course.

A nice strawberry salad. You Nancy boy

sounds like a winner. i'll probably be eating a bag dinner tonight. got lotsa work to do this evening and i won't have much time to make with the foods.

• SwimComrad

Tators? What are...tators?

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

thanks. hopefully this makes it for a leftover.

those are the best! we shredded a pork loin for pulled pork sandies up at the bar last weekend. there was a couple pounds of pork left over at the end of the day, so we s****hed it up to use for lunch for the next couple days after that. if i could live off leftovers without having to actually do the cooking and the storage, this would be a more perfect world.

Gammenon said:

Tators? What are...tators?

PO-TA-TOES

• SwimLegend

You should make youtube videos of your cooking. Cooking With Disco has a nice ring to it

Oh bother...

sorry op, but now i have to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3CgeJED9SU

it's because i've lived too long in the south...isn't it.

nailed it!

• SwimComrad

I wanna turn that into a ringtone.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• Banned

Called an audible... Made kabobs.... steak tips, green and red peppers, pearl onions, corn on the cob and cherry tomatoes.... put a little old bay on em.... and grilled to perfection.

If you gotta go go with a smile