What will replace Samurai Champloo on Toonami?
25114   164

• Helper

Speculate away.

• IB

totally spies

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Helper

An anime.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

XvAvP

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

$20 and I'll tell you. I use PayPal, not Venmo.

• Toonami

Fullmetal Alchemist '03

My Hummingbird: https://hummingbird.me/users/CaptainStarwind

Fucking WHAT?

• Banned

Samurai pizza cats.

Sounds absolutely heretical.

• Other Anime

Cowboy Bebop HD

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Helper

With time slots on Toonami being sparse, I think they'll grab something other than another show from FUNimation's backlog. Though FUNimation has several viable candidates, I'd like to see another Sentai Filmworks or Viz Media series in the mix. Perhaps a 3 month series to make up for there being four long runners.

I'm still rooting for Lupin. Since they got Gundam from Sunrise, I'm even more convinced they can get the newly dubbed Lupin series from TMS.

And I'm not ruling out One-Punch Man in the slightest.

• King Of the Hill Banned

Something that isn't a joke answer.

I'm still pulling for Blood Blockade Battlefront, though the home media release being within the vicinity of a potential premiere date could be a limiting factor. I still want to see a show from Sentai Filmworks, though if such a program replaces Champloo, it probably won't be Log Horizon.

For a reeeeally "out there" fringe pick, I'd always be down for the other show about that wonderful bodily fluid. Yeah, I'm talking about Blood Lad.

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• Helper

JoJo and One-Punch were the top choices in a recent guage of fans' show interest on Twitter, who knows..

(Psycho Pass was up there too)

What the hell is that behind you

• Banned

Totally S...amurais?

• IB

Samurai Pizza Cats

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Toonami Banned

This thread is a shitshow like the entire forum. Not sure why you bothered.

Soldier hold your sword high...
    Swing it like a Samurai...
    Now don't get all out of pride...
    From the Afro Samurai...

• Toonami

Chrome Shelled Regios

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"

• Banned

Blood C.

Need to up the violence factor.

• Toonami Banned

Ushio & Tora

"Build a fire for a man, he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• Banned

One punch man is excellent but has no English dub yet. So yeah.... don't know why people keep suggesting it.

• Toonami Banned

There's been a few shows come on the block in which their dubs are announced the same time the show's announced for the block.

"Build a fire for a man, he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• Banned

MasqueradeOverture said:

There's been a few shows come on the block in which their dubs are announced the same time the show's announced for the block.

Really? What else besides Space Dandy?

If we can pick new subbed anime with no dubs, then Gate or Overlord would be top choices.

• Helper

Hunter x Hunter's cast was announced a few weeks before it was announced for Toonami. So it might happen like that.