Venture Bros
656   7

• IB

"watch" this thread for news and stuff about Venture Bros.

Check out the blog section for more shows here:

http://boards.adultswim.com/category/3/show-blogs

• Helper

Ever get an ear worm? How about an ear worm that also causes flashbacks to someone getting their wings torn off by a blood-covered Swedish murder machine? Well now's your chance to bring home the soundtrack to feed that inner mayhem!

JG Thirlwell's Music of the Venture Brothers Volume 2 is now out and ready to come home in classic Venture Compound Vinyl and modern Ventech CD!

You know you want to. You know your egg-shaped chair has been missing something this entire time.

[link text](So check out this link to Amazon and if I can find out that other one, I'll try to remember to post that one too. )

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DER949S/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687502&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00288KNM2&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=14P4W3N8VP77PCZD0QRQ

And have a Scientastic Day!

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Helper

From the brain of Andy Beckerman :

andybeckerman said:

Hey guys - I thought this might be of interest. I had a long talk with Jackson Publick, the co-creator of The Venture Bros. on my podcast Beginnings this week.

http://beginningspod.tumblr.com/post/145315244893/its-time-for-beginnings-the-podcast-where-writer

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Helper

I have been listening to the new Vol2 cd all day. It's excellent. I find it to be different stylistically than the first volume, which is good. I only have the cd here, but I ordered the vinyl version today

• Helper

Prepare yourself to be Hammer'd.

Doc Hammer has officially checked in at the Hotel de Dragon*Con! Yes! Totally official and all that delightful crap!

Past appearances of his elusive waifishness at the Atlanta-based Con have included morning bullshitting, talk show hosting, storytelling, panel Q & A, and the ever popular 'dude over there in the smoking section' .

Please, no flash photography as it might cause him to turn translucent and flee in a puff of smoke.

As he has officially signed on as of now, that means it is quite quite likely there will be Venture Brothers official panel[s] planned during the weekend's festivities. The Peoples Republic of Venture is already prepping the swag for the booth. ;)

No current info regarding whether or not Jackson with also show up. However, last year he just plain showed up anyway without any mention on- or off-line so anything can happen. ;)

See y'all at the Con, my Hankie-wankie / Deanie-beanies!

• Helper

James Urbaniak super confirmed to Dragon*Con 2016.

It is now a party.

Just don't ask about the marigold yellow.

Edited after the fact - Urbaniak was unable to attend due to a work conflict.

It was still a party though.

• Helper

You have waited. And waited. And waited.

And there still isn't any Season 7 news.

Well, continue to wait some more but now you can ease those pains with the soothing sounds of Season 6 in the privacy of your own home! Or on a public toilet via a portable entertainment device. We won't judge. We might laugh. At least we're being honest!

Get it now. Do eet.

https://youtu.be/zW-0ldh338o