I only dream lucid dreams now
1844   54

• Banned

It makes the waking world completely shitty.

Dude, I just came off a cruise, met a woman who I imagine is "my dream woman". Started a happy relationship with her. My pockets overfloweth with money......I could f**king SWIM.

The one thing I could not control was this naked dude that kept coming in and directing us to the various, and ever changing features of the cruise. Even though I knew I was dreaming and had complete control over most everything else, the f**ker would never put clothes on.

The point is, I believe I have unwittingly become a master of the lucid dream. Even though I was jarred out of my lucid state several times, I was able to grasp it without effort or fail. Even though I feel as though I have gotten my best sleep in maybe months, I hate that I woke to the world without my caramel thick baby, and on land. (I say that because I've never been on a cruise only because I'm f**king terrified of open water).

The sad part is, I think it requires complete sobriety to maintain it through the entire night.

I don't dream.

It's great when you enjoy things.

• Banned

empty_cookie_jar said:

I don't dream.

Sucks to be you???

• Banned

I've never had a lucid dream.

Waking life can kind of be like a lucid dream.

Especially if you're a sociopath.

I dont dream anymore.
    I dont want to dream anymore.
    The only things I dream about are my ex haunting me in my dreams.
    I wake up feeling like shit and have a horrible day.

Money is a motherfucking joke.
    Forty bald eagles sewn onto a coat.
    Zoo with the crib, mermaid in the moat.

• Banned

UncivillyPandaKa said:

I dont dream anymore.
    I dont want to dream anymore.
    The only things I dream about are my ex haunting me in my dreams.
    I wake up feeling like shit and have a horrible day.

I think the last time I had a dream about my ex she was just being a bitch for some reason. Whatever, she was smart to ditch me because she's actually doing shit with her life and I'm just some fat racist loser.

Most of my dreams aren't really that great. They're mostly random, inconsequential, meaningless.

They're so dull and unimaginative I can't even remember what the last one I had was about.

• SwimLegend

I think the meds I take makes it difficult to remember my dreams so I can't imagine how cool it is to control them🙀

Oh bother...

• Banned

It's a beautiful thing......Like it's kinda sad, but that dream is gonna be my "go to" thing to think about if/when this day becomes shitty.

Like I'm excited about going to sleep tonight........I had a lucid nap yesterday after work too, so that's why I think being sober is the key.......I didn't smoke, drink, or pop anything yesterday at all besides my BP medicine and a multi vitamin.

• Banned

Dreamcream said:

I've never had a lucid dream.

Waking life can kind of be like a lucid dream.

Especially if you're a sociopath.

That's the way I usually try it......It's much less effective.

• SwimLegend

I've done it a long time ago but one time. I started doing the light switch trick from Waking Life that's all I could do though. I'm on a lower dose now and once or twice remember that I did dream but the content was see ya later sucker.

Sounds like fun though. I day dream a lot cuz life sucks.

Oh bother...

• Banned

The closest thing I probably ever had to a lucid dream was when I took too much Dramamine one time.

I guess it wasn't so much a lucid dream as it was a waking dream, still very strange.

I was awake and conscious but dream logic would be applied.

I would have conversations with people who weren't there, and sometimes they would just vanish and it didn't phase me or seem strange at all.

• SwimLegend

That sounds so trippy

Dramamine who knew it could be fun sauce.

Oh bother...

• Banned

1pooh4u said:

That sounds so trippy

It's not euphoric and I definitely would not recommend trying it out.

I guess it depends on what your idea of a good time is but I certainly wouldn't describe it as fun. Interesting might be the most positive adjective I'd ascribe to the experience.

Dissociative and deleriant class drugs are very, very strange.

If you would like to do some further research on the subject I can provide a few links that you might find of interest.

• SwimLegend

Dreamcream said:

1pooh4u said:

That sounds so trippy

It's not euphoric and I definitely would not recommend trying it out.

I guess it depends on what your idea of a good time is but I certainly wouldn't describe it as fun. Interesting might be the most positive adjective I'd ascribe to the experience.

Dissociative and deleriant class drugs are very, very strange.

If you would like to do some further research on the subject I can provide a few links that you might find of interest.

Thanks but I'm good. I think I'm done with the experimentation phase. I saw on the news kids are eating morning glory seeds like it's a new thing. In Jr HS I ate the royal Blue morning glory seeds. I ate 3 packs tripped and got a tummy ache. Was dumb.

Oh bother...

You could try and eat a shit ton of fresh nutmeg before you sleep.
    I hear that gives you wonky dreams too.

• Banned

I remember reading some fairly complicated chemistry guides on how to take the morning glory seeds and extract the pure LSA crystals from them.

But I'm not a chemist and every other experience I read about people just eating the seeds said they got sick and/or threw up.

So I never tried that.

Nutmeg, on the other hand.

But wow.

What a shitty, shitty high.

• SwimLegend

I never heard of that. You really wanna dream crazy sleep with a nicotine patch on. The dreams are really vivid. Don't do it if you don't smoke though don't want people ODing on nicotine

Oh bother...

Nutmeg a suck eh?
    I never tried it.
    Sounded kinda lame and I dont even really like the taste of Nutmeg to be honest.
    Ill stick to then.

• SwimLegend

In my experience the home remedies fail even when they work cuz some side effect will make you regret your choice.

I'm no chemist either. Too afraid of blowing shit up

Oh bother...

• Banned

UncivillyPandaKa said:

Nutmeg a suck eh?
    I never tried it.
    Sounded kinda lame and I dont even really like the taste of Nutmeg to be honest.
    Ill stick to then.

I don't even know if you can consider it a high, or a buzz.

It's like nicotine-tier weaksauce.

• SwimPunk Banned

I see lucid dreaming as playing with fire