The saddest thing you can do on any forum
2400   51

• Banned

I've seen some sad shit from y'all today. I mean none of it's new, but still I wonder what is the saddest thing this collection of assholes, babies, and dumbf**ks can produce.

I'll take my bitter pill, because my saddest thing is when I drag in here whining after a drinking bender. "oh woe is my and my anxiety and I wanna go to sleeeeeep waaaaaah.

So in a more general sense.....The pity party thread. Definitely up there but I'm sure some of you can do better.

• Banned

TL:DR?

Buddy is asking you all to post pics of buttholes.

WE NEED TO SPRUCE UP THIS SHITHOLE!!

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

I had a long internal talk with myself a few days ago, and I kept asking myself.......Would you ever toss a salad?

And for the life of me, of all the shit that I simply have to hang a maybe tag on.......I just can't see me ever tossing a salad.

The reality hit me really hard when I went to wipe and the touch of the baby wipe to my starfish made me have to poo a bit more, and I thought "See.....What if there was a face back there.....F**ked in the game"

• Banned

PsychoticCyberBully said:

I had a long internal talk with myself a few days ago, and I kept asking myself.......Would you ever toss a salad?

And for the life of me, of all the shit that I simply have to hang a maybe tag on.......I just can't see me ever tossing a salad.

The reality hit me really hard when I went to wipe and the touch of the baby wipe to my starfish made me have to poo a bit more, and I thought "See.....What if there was a face back there.....F**ked in the game"

I blame Poof for those unnatural thoughts.

• Assy McGee Banned

I find extreme cognitive dissonance to be sad.

My wanting to be dead crap was pretty bad but now I live in Cali and death is just this thing that sounds like a relief sometimes. Mostly because all I want to do is sleep now.

• Banned

fuggz does the saddest shit, exalting mediocre shit. Even basement dwelling weebs who worship anything anime related usually know better.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

bnmjy said:

fuggz does the saddest shit, exalting mediocre shit. Even basement dwelling weebs who worship anything anime related usually know better.

You're feeding her stupid ass right now with what you just said.....

• Banned

God I hate how that group pushes shit over your upvote feature and I wind up clicking the name

• Assy McGee Banned

That's just an added bonus of membership. Soon everyone will give up on voting on my posts.

• Banned

It was during one of her recent posts that made me think this......Something about someone paying her to eat shit and she was like even if the money was right she'd use a colon cleanser and eat nothing but poptarts or some shit and all I can think was her sitting there on camera like

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/S9rhq8LCYwY/hqdefault.jpg

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Writing unending fanfictions starring myself.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

What about a literal salad.
    like lettuce, tomato, dressing.... An actual salad.
    Could you see yourself tossing that?
    Possibly with some tongs or a big ol wooden spoon and fork?

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

It was during one of her recent posts that made me think this......Something about someone paying her to eat shit and she was like even if the money was right she'd use a colon cleanser and eat nothing but poptarts or some shit and all I can think was her sitting there on camera like

It wasnt to eat poop...but just to take a poop on cam. Damn u can think of some dumb shit.

• Helper

Sawdamizer said:

TL:DR?

Buddy is asking you all to post pics of buttholes.

WE NEED TO SPRUCE UP THIS SHITHOLE!!

This is the best I can do for you.

• SwimLegend

The saddest thing It's a failed intellitroll. Going to all the effort to put up a clever little testament to your own ego, only to have it slapped down with one word.

09/13/03

• Banned

Oh hell yeah, I love veggies

• Banned

Fuggerella said:

It wasnt to eat poop...but just to take a poop on cam. Damn u can think of some dumb shit.

Second saddest thing, being wrong every f**king time you open your mouth to try to belittle someone.......It was in your own thread, tardo.

http://boards.adultswim.com/topic/16640/cant-stop-pooping/28?page=2

• Banned

I copy pasted it as well because apparently linking directly to the post isn't a thing anymore.

"I'd need like trust fund amounts to cross the threshold into poo eating territory. And even if got a fortune for it, I'd still cheat and clean out w/enema really good, mash chocolate brownies/peanut butter up into my butt, and then poo it out and eat it. Work smart, not hard."

• Banned

I copy pasted it as well because apparently linking directly to the post isn't a thing anymore.

"I'd need like trust fund amounts to cross the threshold into poo eating territory. And even if got a fortune for it, I'd still cheat and clean out w/enema really good, mash chocolate brownies/peanut butter up into my butt, and then poo it out and eat it. Work smart, not hard."

I didn't say that, poof did and she initially said poop on camera.

• Banned

Fuggerella said:

I didn't say that, poof did and she initially said poop on camera.

How have you survived this long.......Like I figure one day you'd just plain forget to breathe.....Where in any one of these posts did I say that YOU said it......I know Poof said it.....It's why I posted my pic and YOU popped in talking retarded and I was just proving you wrong.

But you can't just be wrong gracefully......You have to flail at some pathetic excuse like I'll forget wtf I was talking about.

• SwimPunk Banned

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/S9rhq8LCYwY/hqdefault.jp

Ew no. I said I'd put brownies up into my butt then push them out so there isn't any poop involved. And that's if I was gonna get like a million dollars or something.

And you seem to be the one thinking about poo on faces when you're changin a diaper. Don't drag me into this.