5611   88

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• SwimVIP

Happy birthday to Realistme.

• Banned

Oh, hell no

• SwimVIP

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

GTFO

alt text

Hope you have a good one!

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Toonami

happy birthday

• SwimVIP

Thank you!

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

• SwimVIP

BanRaniel said:

Oh, hell no

Oh HELLLS yes! Get out of my birthday thread and stay out of it! Do something more productive with your time, that doesn't consist of defaming and cyber stalking me around a cartoon message board for change.

• SwimVIP

Thank you, scope!

• SwimVIP

Thank you, ghostrek!

• Swimuminati

alt text

alt text

alt text

• SwimVIP

Thank you, Mixboy!

• SwimSuperHero

Happy birthday!

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• SwimVIP

Thank you, blueraven!

• SwimVIP

zombified35 said:

https://youtu.be/N3CQfvfv1sI

This partly reminds me of Satyricon's songs mixed with KMFDM's music videos for some odd reason. Regardless, I love it!

• Manowarrior

Happy birthday!

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• SwimVIP

Thank you, Doom_Metal!

Happy Birthday!!!

• SwimVIP

Thank you, Zeni!