Take your children everywhere before they are too old.
1807   41

• Banned

They appreciate the time spent and the new place far more than they will when they are older and feel as though you are forcing them to go somewhere they don't want to go.

So far:

Rancho Cucamonga Mountains.

Vegas (I don't gamble, there's more there than gambling and hookers)

Disney Land

Six Flags over Texas

New Orleans during Mardi Gras (again, much more to do than get shitfaced and have your organs harvested)

Lots of back and forths to Cali to visit my sister.

Next: Disney World......Might do the cruise, but daddy is scurred of wawa.

• Thunder Goddess

Universal - Islands of Adventure is fantastic if you're going to be in Orlando.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimLegend

If you do the cruise you don't hafta see your children at all. Also get a drink package that includes liquor.

Oh bother...

• Banned

1pooh4u said:

If you do the cruise you don't hafta see your children at all. Also get a drink package that includes liquor.

No.....I'm Buddy.....I'm the one that actually enjoys spending time with my kids.

• SwimLegend

PsychoticCyberBully said:

1pooh4u said:

No.....I'm Buddy.....I'm the one that actually enjoys spending time with my kids.

Ok but still camp run by Goofy

Oh bother...

• Banned

Goofy's a f**king moron......If you had said Daisy, then maybe I could see it........But f**k Minnie, that racist rat bitch

Then the sewage swilling vermin walked off like my daughter wasn't patiently waiting.......I almost fought a f**king mouse that day.

• SwimLegend

Goofy's a f**king moron......If you had said Daisy, then maybe I could see it........But f**k Minnie, that racist rat bitch

Then the sewage swilling vermin walked off like my daughter wasn't patiently waiting.......I almost fought a f**king mouse that day.

awww....that just made me sad

Oh bother...

• Banned

I would have shown Disney officials those pics. So sorry that happened.

• Swimuminati

i dunno man
    hangin with my momma is the bees knees and i've always jumped at the opportunity to go places with her. as it turns out, she is the one who needs far more convincing than i

i do know what you mean though. i'm real real close with my nieces and nephew. like they are my own little siblings to take care of forever. my nephew and i used to hang out all the time but now that hes almost 20, its like pulling teeth. unless i'm taking him to some sort of nerd convention somewhere. he practically salivates at that. hahaha!

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

You should go see them bigass trees.

Its like jurassic park in them redwood forests.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• SwimPirate

Maybe a nice beach Vacation! I don't know where which ones are close to your but there are plenty of beach resort cities, that kinda have like a tropical feel to it. :O

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Toonami

When I was a little kid (ages four to seven, I think), my grandma kept this little wooden treasure chest that the entire family would constantly put their spare change into. Again and again, my little sister and I were told that all of that change would eventually go toward helping to pay for a family vacation to Disney World.

I remember that thing being pretty much full at one point and I have no idea where that money eventually went, but we never did go on that damn vacation. :|

• Toonami

I agree with your point, btw.

• Assy McGee Banned

My balls don't get much choice in the matter.

• Special Snowflake

I just saw a news thing earlier that some kid got eaten by an alligator at Disney World.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/15/alligator-two-year-old-child-disney-world-hotel-florida

• SwimIcon

i will do that.

as soon as i have a child.

which will be never.

• Manowarrior

AntiLawnElement said:

When I was a little kid (ages four to seven, I think), my grandma kept this little wooden treasure chest that the entire family would constantly put their spare change into. Again and again, my little sister and I were told that all of that change would eventually go toward helping to pay for a family vacation to Disney World.

I remember that thing being pretty much full at one point and I have no idea where that money eventually went, but we never did go on that damn vacation. :|

Aw. :( My parents did the same thing, we filled one of these giant water cooler bottles with change:

http://hypercache.h5i.s3.amazonaws.com/clients/1571/images/products/10_detail.jpg

And used it to go to Hawaii once it was full.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Toonami

Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

AntiLawnElement said:

Aw. :( My parents did the same thing, we filled one of these giant water cooler bottles with change:

http://hypercache.h5i.s3.amazonaws.com/clients/1571/images/products/10_detail.jpg

And used it to go to Hawaii once it was full.

Sounds like someone wants to pay for that vacation I never got!

• IB

yeah..cuz I totally have children.. and a baby momma.

that's why I'm here right now.

I approve of this message though.. My mom

once told me she was a regular on roller coaster

rides when she was pregnant with me..

explains alot.. explore the world ladies...

Take your baby bump everywhere!

whatevah..

• IB

I want to see that kid leash used while skydiving..

if their shoot fails reel 'em in and activate the safety.

WOOT!!! EXTREME PARENTING!!!

whatevah..

• IB

Also, visit Nepal.. I hear it's quite nice.

whatevah..