I owe waifu child support... what the fu ck...
738   26

• Banned

how did this happen?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimLegend

Well you see, when a man loves a waifu, sometimes he cuts a hole in his waifu and inserts his wang. If he's really, really lucky and magical little throw pillows are born. Those are now your responsibility.

Oh bother...

• IB

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Banned

1pooh4u said:

Well you see, when a man loves a waifu, sometimes he cuts a hole in his waifu and inserts his wang. If he's really, really lucky and magical little throw pillows are born. Those are now your responsibility.

Why wasn't I informed about this??

I want an abortion.

Too late now. 2 little beanie babies came out.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

damn dude...

the 80's look way cooler then today.

• SwimLegend

Phillies29 said:

1pooh4u said:

Why wasn't I informed about this??

I want an abortion.

Too late now. 2 little beanie babies came out.

You should of threw her down the stairs when you had the chance.

Oh bother...

• Banned

• SwimLegend

Lol, the horror

Oh bother...

Shoulda used better birth control

• SwimComrad

They have their mom's hair.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• Banned

1pooh4u said:

Lol, the horror

yeah i dun f**ked up this time

• Banned

Kudasai said:

Shoulda used better birth control

she poked a hole in it.

• Banned

Gammenon said:

They have their mom's hair.

thank you

• SwimLegend

Phillies29 said:

1pooh4u said:

Lol, the horror

yeah i dun f**ked up this time

Your only hope now is that they're too stupid to go to college. I say blaze with them now to level the field.

Oh bother...

• Banned

I don't even wanna worry that far ahead.

Waifu is bitching upstairs... so we are out of onions and I need to go to the grocery store and pick up ten bags.
    wtf????

• SwimNinja

Could always take the kids to Disney World and let them play in the lagoon.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• IB

nobody puts waifu in a corner

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Banned

Corrupt dara file. Just delete it.

Vocaloids can be cheeky bastards.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

PrincessUnikitty said:

Could always take the kids to Disney World and let them play in the lagoon.

http://img00.deviantart.net/b36c/i/2012/062/0/7/chibi_miku_looking_to___by_nakayoshi_2-d4rmoev.jpg

• SwimLegend

She must want you to beat her with them. Your waifu is kinky.

Oh bother...

• IB

rm -rf /opt/Vocaloid/Miku
    rm: cannot remove /opt/Vocaloid/Miku/waifu.sh: Input/output error
    rm: cannot remove /opt/Vocaloid/Miku/pillow: Input/output error