Nothing found in nature is tasty and easy to catch.
912   26

• SwimPeanut

It's not a good survival tactic. We just eat things that had all the wild bred out of them.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Babbling

Blackberries - though they do put up a fight.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Helper

alt text

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

alt text

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Helper

Eggs.

• AdultSwim.Com

1938_Packard said:

It's not a good survival tactic. We just eat things that had all the wild bred out of them.

we also dont need 95% of our survival instincts anymore,

regardless they would kick right back in if we needed them

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Banned

Try catching a wild Waifu with your pokeballs. Its not as easy as it sounds.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

1938_Packard said:

you....really aren't being serious right now...right?

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

discolemonade said:

1938_Packard said:

hes full of shit. This Spam Sandwhich required sweat, blood and tears to make.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

Crabs.

• SwimPeanut

discolemonade said:

1938_Packard said:

From wild boars to domesticated pigs. A domesticated pig isn't suited for the wilderness.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

I've always thought fishing was easy...and catfish is delicious

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

1938_Packard said:

discolemonade said:

1938_Packard said:

From wild boars to domesticated pigs. A domesticated pig isn't suited for the wilderness.

Wanna bet?

• Assy McGee Banned

American deer have no natural predators and hunting them is very easy because they are idiots due to that reason.

You don't know nothing pig considering every wild boar in the United States is decendent from domesticated pigs.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Thunder Goddess

Many things found in nature are tasty. You just need to get out more.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Assy McGee Banned

Those wily potatoes are one of the most elusive creatures.

• Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Those wily potatoes are one of the most elusive creatures.

Those things are a mother fu ck to dig out. Me and waifu planted them and onions last year.
    Pain in the butt.

• Thunder Goddess

They're right up there with wild blueberries and cowslips.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimLegend

1938_Packard said:

discolemonade said:

1938_Packard said:

I'm sure you've already been told but I'm being lazy and don't wanna read this entire thread.
    A domesticated pig if somehow liberated will revert to a feral pig, with more hair and tusks within
    a pretty short period of time.
    http://blog.mlive.com/flintjournal/outdoors/2007/11/domestic_pigs_quickly_revert_t.html

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

cowboy_stilgar said:

You don't know nothing pig considering every wild boar in the United States is decendent from domesticated pigs.

This

09/13/03