i want to see how many memories
256   11

• AdultSwim.Com

were forced on you in life? whats the first thing you remember off of this album?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIm_SiSC004

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Helper

As far as that album, nothing aside form the fact that I could never get into Sammy Hagar. Seems like a nice guy, but I don't dig his style . . .

• AdultSwim.Com

misterz said:

As far as that album, nothing aside form the fact that I could never get into Sammy Hagar. Seems like a nice guy, but I don't dig his style . . .

mine is my brothers friend pointing it out to me that it spells "F**K"

"2 is the boss stereo i used to play it on...

and the song "Right Now" was on MTV that year

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Helper

Hahaha. Cool. I do remember that song, it was played a lot! I like the concept of this thread. I could apply many memories from all sorts of odd triggers. Songs, sounds, smells, sights, taste even . . .

• Babbling

Only thing I know of off the album is "Right Now", but I didn't know it was off this album until I just looked it up.

Pretty much stopped listening to Van Halen after II - all the music sounded the same.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• AdultSwim.Com

tsar4 said:

Only thing I know of off the album is "Right Now", but I didn't know it was off this album until I just looked it up.

Pretty much stopped listening to Van Halen after II - all the music sounded the same.

eddie van halen is a bad ass

• Babbling

No...no he isn't.

• Helper

tsar4 said:

Same here to tell you the truth...

• AdultSwim.Com

tsar4 said:

No...no he isn't.

because of the high pitch, and the 80's trends that were pretty gay?

• Babbling

mumbojummie13 said:

tsar4 said:

No...no he isn't.

because of the high pitch, and the 80's trends that were pretty gay?

More because of his becoming completely enamoured with doing the high speed hammer on/off thing with his right hand in nearly every freakin' song.

• AdultSwim.Com

oh hes retarded? i havent listened to him since i was liek 10