get out of my world
185   11

• IB

and into my car

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Swimuminati

We going to the liquor store?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

we going to the crack house?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• IB

we're going to the strip club to get girls

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Banned

Naraku4656 said:

we're going to the strip club to get girls

I'm bringing waifu to the club.
    Waifu in the club. Phillies getting drunk.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• IB Banned

make me bich

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Swimuminati

You just said that because you don't want me to come along and you think that I won't go to the strip club.

Well guess what? You're wrong and you stink.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• IB

jokes on you, i want you to come..and going with us helps too

• IB

• Swimuminati

I retract my earlier jab at your scent. You smell just fine and I will get you all the ladies. You have to buy me a drink though.

• IB

deal