isn't it weird you can only prove your own existance
345   15

• Banned

I mean I can't prove you people exist.
    I could be dreaming you up... or you could be artificial intelligence.
    Or I could be the only being in the universe.. or we could be in the Matrix.
    And you can't prove I exist.

Phillies could really be Hubbb.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimNinja

I don't exist.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

I thought about it real hard for a minute, harder then I've ever thought.
    About spiritual enlightenment. Then I realized its all a dream. This time I was 100 percent sure.
    What do I do with such a thing?

Are we all one spirit?
    Or are there no spirits??

Ponder these questions. But I am alone all by myself.

I watch myself step outside my own body. Like how when you go to sleep at night.
    Imagine you go to sleep and vanish... then re-appear in the morning.
    So you step outside yourself. What insanity. To come back and play among the living.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• ShoeHands

Dreams are a journey into an alternate dimension the human mind cannot entirely comprehend. A facet of an infinitely giant crystal made up from every possibility and random thought that drifts into the collective mental sphere formed by all things that can be considered aware.

So somewhere in another universe I have the ability to make all boobs visible by wriggling my thumb at them.

• Swimuminati

How funny would it be if you stumbled onto spiritual enlightenment...

They'd be like, "how'd you do it," and you'd be like, "lots of weed, coffee, IB, and waifus"

• Banned

Solipsism is an incredibly lame philosophy.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

i think its all part of the same dimension. when you are in a dream state the "waking world" is the dream. one dream turns into another.

• Banned

who are you speaking? who are you speaking too? have any proof of yourself or others? what say you?

• Swimuminati

There is no I

There is no you

There is only Hubbb

alt text

• Banned

bnmjy said:

Solipsism is an incredibly lame philosophy.

maybe so. even so.

so say its all a dream reality that is. now when you dream of the questions its one hell of a dream.

so now if you do dream of the questions- what is the dream? (a question within a dream)

all of a sudden not so funny anymore is it? or it could be hilarious. which one is it?

• Banned

my god....

hubbb has evolved... and become self aware....

• Banned

I heard a good argument against this bullshit: since there is no proof otherwise, you should take reality as is. We may be in the matrix, we may all be experiencing nothing but a dream, but there is no definitive proof for any of it.

It's okay to play with ideas, but I really think you should learn some constraint.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

well i suppose that as good a theory as any.

though I'm certain its a dream after having discovered the "unmoving" state of mind as depicted in eastern philosophy for the last 4,000 years.

Though I also had to dream I understood the dream, in a dream.

I'm certain its not a not dream. So life is not a not-dream.

• Babbling

You're just a figment of my imagination. Someone I made up so that I can talk to myself and pretend that there is someone out there willing to talk to me.

• Toonami

Phillies29 said:

I mean I can't prove you people exist.
    I could be dreaming you up... or you could be artificial intelligence.
    Or I could be the only being in the universe.. or we could be in the Matrix.
    And you can't prove I exist.

Phillies could really be Hubbb.

how much have you smoked?:|