I would love to get on Chopped/Master Chef/etc
183   8

Just so I can make the most basic dish ever and present it as if it's some kind of amazing dish.

"Judges, what I have crafted for you today is a toasted ham and cheese rissole sandwich covered in a rich mayonnaise chemise and a light honey mustard glaze."

• Beast Master

If your dish was on the chopping block would you step towards the judges though?

Or would you be a happy camper and explain how wonderful the experience was and that you don't always succeed in life?

Aye swimae.

Is Chopped staged or something or do they just edit out the intractable contestants? I've seen dudes on that show who are tatted up and sound like they have little restraint and ladies who sound like they'd flip if they lost based on the little mini-interviews they do in between rounds, so I find it hard to believe that nobody's ever mouthed off after getting chopped and losing a chance at $10k!

Ummmmm YEAH I'm gonna step toward the judges! I need to go viral on YouTube sommmmmeee way!

• Swimuminati

I always thought someone would eventually take a swing at Chef Gordon Ramsay...god speed

Well if Mike Tyson were to ever appear on Gordon Ramsey's show, I guarantee he'd have two bouncers in front of him every time he goes over to Iron Mike to grill him on his culinary shortcomings!

• Manowarrior

Zenigundam said:

Well if Mike Tyson were to ever appear on Gordon Ramsey's show, I guarantee he'd have two bouncers in front of him every time he goes over to Iron Mike to grill him on his culinary shortcomings!

What about George Foreman, who cooked something on the George Foreman grill?

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

Haha that'd be a good one too. I only mention Tyson because he has a history of just starting brawls out of nowhere over insignificant things, so I think his fuse would be quite short if faced with the criticism these cooking show contestants are berated with!

• Manowarrior

Zenigundam said:

Haha that'd be a good one too. I only mention Tyson because he has a history of just starting brawls out of nowhere over insignificant things, so I think his fuse would be quite short if faced with the criticism these cooking show contestants are berated with!

Haven't you seen Mike Tyson Mysteries? He's not that person anymore.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...