All right now we're cooking!
197   3

Turns out I wasn't banned from OKC after all. I thought I was "shadow banned" as they call it (It's a ban that allows you to log into your account, but your outgoing messages are never seen).

So, at any rate, it looks like I'm in luck this weekend. I started talking to this girl who lives about twenty-five minutes north of me up in the woods and so far it's looking pretty good for a date this weekend. She's fairly attractive, but a bit on the nerdy side as she's a calculus/physics double major college student. Her manner of speaking is pretty formal from what I can tell.

How do you think this will go? Do you think she'll be kinda robotic if we meet up and I try to tell a corny math joke ("My calculations inform me that you are telling a joke. Ha ha ha. I find it very funny indeed." ) or do you think she'll be laughing so hard at a joke that's really not that funny that she falls out of her seat and clumsily knocks everything on the table over while she's still on the floor laughing uncontrollably?

You don't need to lie to us zeni.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Assy McGee Banned

Calculus isn't a major. Lot's of physics majors double in math because it's usually a difference of a couple classes to do so. She'll be like any other chick. She'll either be interesting or boring. If she's all serious I'd abort. Serious broads aren't fun.