Orange is the new black s4 out on netflix now
303   7

• IB Banned

go go go go go go go

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

I've never watched it. I think it sounds kinda uppity though. Sounds like the owner of a fancy, UES restaurant!

Orange is Orange. Black is Black. That's all I have to say on the issue!

It reminds me of this woman who I was once ringing up and I complimented her on her purple, fur coat and she came back at me with, "Honey, I appreciate your compliment, but it's not purple, it's mauve." and I fired back with a smooth rejoinder, "Well, mauve is merely a shade of purple."

• SwimPunk Banned

I just can't enjoy it anymore. It sensationlizes prison way too much. No prison, including a women's prison is that much fun.

Season 2 was as far as I could keep pretending it's a good show.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

Orange and black are not the same color. A tiger is orange and black for sure, but when he self-identifies, he calls himself a TIGER! Let's stop believing these lies that these TV shows are trying to feed us and start searching for a universal truth to all of this, unless you wanna just be some drone getting brainwashed by the government every day.

• IB Banned

Idc.
    Acting is good.
    Plot is good.

I don't judge entertainment and art based on what's to be expected of it.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• IB Banned

Also they threw in a Limp Bizkit song at the end so..

that happened.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said: