Peeping Toms in TV and movies
379   13

• Manowarrior

So many times in TV and movies, have I seen a peeping Tom looking through someone's window while they are naked, changing, showering, etc.

Do people actually leave the blinds/curtains open when they are naked? I never do. I can't imagine most people would either (people who don't want to be seen naked, anyway. I know exhibitionism is a thing). TV and movies have told me there are too many peeping toms out there.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

I do.
    I want them to see.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Manowarrior

UncivillyPandaKa said:

I do.
    I want them to see.

That's what I meant by exhibitionism. I was more talking about when people don't want to be seen naked.

Well, im not going out naked.
    I just dont give two f**ks if someone wants to look into my window when im changing.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Manowarrior

UncivillyPandaKa said:

Well, im not going out naked.
    I just dont give two f**ks if someone wants to look into my window when im changing.

Noted.

• SwimPunk Banned

I don't leave windows and shit open because I like my house dank like a cave, but I'm definitely not shy. I answer my door in my boxers regularly.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

Buddyroe3 said:

I answer my door in my boxers regularly.
    Wait... Is that considered strange?
    I do that too.
    I usually just wear oversized boxers that I have to wear a clip on the side so they dont fall over when I stand when im alone at home.
    its more like a loincloth than actual boxers, as the elastic is just gone to shit.
    I put clothes on when I have company, but the f**k am i trying to impress when im alone?
    my cat?

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimPunk Banned

I don't find it strange but my ex sends some of her clients over to my house when they have computer problems, and she told me a few of them have come back to her asking why don't I ever have clothes on.

I think she might be a little jealous because every time she sees one in particular she says "I did your boo hair today" and I'm like huh......and she's like "Janice, you know she likes you....you always answering your door naked for her" and I'm like "groan".

Bottom line is I figure if you roll up unannounced, you should be thrilled that i at least have boxers on.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Banned

Its how I met waifu.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Manowarrior

Phillies29 said:

Its how I met waifu.

Computer screen =/= window.

• SwimLegend

When I lived in an apt building I didn't care. Now on the ground floor the peep show is closed.

Oh bother...

• SwimPeanut

Big, unobstructed windows = house is a fish tank.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Yeah I don't get that either....I mean if you did leave them open then if someone peeps it's your fault

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.