I know redbull is bad for me but
2437   65

• Banned

I feel energized and it helps me poo

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• SwimNinja

I just bought that summer kiwi one, so I'll try it later today.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• SwimPeanut Banned

Switch to coffee. It's cheaper and has numerous health benefits.

• SwimNinja

Why switch when I can have both?

• SwimPeanut Banned

Sorce said:

Why switch when I can have both?

...Point taken.

• ShoeHands

But Redbull is great!

Just get a robot body. Were close to having those right?

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

Speaking of new flavors...have you tried the 2 new pepsi's ....the1860? The 18...something...one is ginger cola...and I like it

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

Look here voice of God...you have no power over me here

http://www.aionicstar.com/images/pentacle.jpg

• SwimNinja

I've seen a bunch of good reviews for the ginger ale and bad ones for the pepsi, but I'm trying both this weekend.

• Banned

I want interchangeable boobs...I can be like..."goin to the gym...time to put on the A cup"...."goin to a bar....hello D cup"

• Banned

Yeah the ginger has some bite to it...kinda if you eat ginger snaps too fast...it has some heat...same thing

• Swimuminati

What's in it again?

Is it bull semen or bull piss?

• Banned

Neither...and you're thinking or taurene...bull pee

• ShoeHands

Now that would be great.

Someone needs to hurry up and design those.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

Oh man tell me about it...if opt in to cut mine off so fast the ink wouldn't be dry yet

• Swimuminati

I know, but I told a guy once that it had bull semen in it and he did a spit take...ahh, gewd tymz

• Banned

I remember that scare in high school...but I was a culinary arts major...I've eaten worse things than pee...besides it tasted good for pee so w/e

• Banned

I have to get low or no sugar energy drinks because I'm fat.

• Banned

So am I ...but let me cheer you up with a song from ancestors....

I don't give a f**k
    I don't give a f**k
    f**k that guy in the eye
    I don't give a f**k

• ShoeHands

I totally get you. There are days when all you want is for them to go away. Sometimes they really are just a pain in the ass.
    Never really wanted to go the fully surgery route. Cant blame those that do though. It can be mighty tempting.

• Swimuminati

yeah, I hate bad tasting pee