I'm having that day today
527   23

• Banned

Where I feel amazing...my make up is on point...i curled my hair...I'm dressed to impress....I feel GOOD

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

I get to cash my paycheck in like an hour.

Taco Bell here I come.

• ShoeHands

Those are the best kind of days.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

Yeah I got paid yesterday and got me some whataburger

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

Bitch, you on fleek.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

Dude I hate that term...that and yolo

• Swimuminati

Gititguuurrrrrrlllll! Flaunt it if you got it.

I hope to turn my day into one of those days this evening. Shuts been blah since I got back from vaca. I think a dress, some good hair, and drinks are in order.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Hell yeah me and a few girlfriends are doin margarita night tonight

• Swimuminati

Niiice. Yeah, I'm creating a ladies night as we speak. No margaritas though. Probably the brewery or we will hit a deck somewhere for long islands and martinis. I will likely be over dressed. No f**ks given.

Look good, feel good.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Banned

YEAH work for them free drinks

• Swimuminati

Yeahhhhhh..... I can't even remember the last time a stranger bought me a drink.

• Banned

Awwwww more boobs?

• Swimuminati

Is that how you're supposed to do it? I don't think I have any good boob dresses or tops. I mostly show off the legs cuz their pretty alright. Lol

• Banned

Gotta let the TAAATS breath

• Assy McGee Banned

Firefly24 said:

Yeahhhhhh..... I can't even remember the last time a stranger bought me a drink.

What? I don't go out but I get bought a drink almost every time I go to a bar. Be more funny.

• Swimuminati

I'll have to invest in some good boob attire.

• Swimuminati

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Firefly24 said:

What? I don't go out but I get bought a drink almost every time I go to a bar. Be more funny.

I think I'm unapproachable.

Only ladies ever seem to want to chat with me. Haha

• Banned

Its all that red bull.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

And a push up if needed for all that beautiful cleavage

• Assy McGee Banned

And they don't buy you drinks? Tightwads. Maybe it's genetic though, cause my sisters get bought drinks, too. The youngest was fresh 21 last time I saw her and she talked about how she could walk into a bar with almost no money.

• Swimuminati

Cosmic_Charlie said:

And they don't buy you drinks? Tightwads. Maybe it's genetic though, cause my sisters get bought drinks, too. The youngest was fresh 21 last time I saw her and she talked about how she could walk into a bar with almost no money.

Yeah idk. But I also have a lot of very beautiful lady friends and we tend to go out and get rowdy. No one seems to buy them drinks either. Maybe they are afraid of the pack? Lol. Its okay though, I'm not concerned with it... But free drinks are the shit. Haha