Gun sales are up. Guess who's buying.
3574   87

• SwimPeanut

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

Yeah well I'm not coming to school that day.

• Assy McGee Banned

• Babbling

Gays can't own guns. Their wrists are too weak to hold them properly. Plus if they practice unsafe sex how can we trust them with bang sticks?

So?

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Banned

why would a furry need a gun

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

• Banned

I plan on getting one to protect waifu.
    Actually on a more serious note I plan on getting a 12 gauge shotgun and a glock 19.
    With the state the world is in right now I will sleep better at night.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• ShoeHands

This shouldnt be a surprise.

What is a surprise is it took this long. The LGBT community should be armed. There are people out there that hate LGBT and want to hurt them. The sad fact of the world is that people still dont accept that community and their right to enjoy a peaceful, full, and happy life.

I tell by LGBT friends the same thing, buy a gun, learn how to use it, and get your CC permit and carry it with you.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

Gays can't own guns. Their wrists are too weak to hold them properly. Plus if they practice unsafe sex how can we trust them with bang sticks?

This post was funnier when I momentarily thought it was a Packard post.

I had a feeling this was going to happen. But it's not like they can bring them into the clubs with them. they're going to need to have armed security in those clubs for the next few months.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• SwimLegend

and then everybody got deadeded

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

I'm not going to read that crap...someone tell me how they know whether a gun buyer is gay or straight....do we have a database now...and can I have access to it '>.>

• SwimLegend

Mixboy said:

I'm not going to read that crap...someone tell me how they know whether a gun buyer is gay or straight....do we have a database now...and can I have access to it '>.>

well duh, obviously the men were pretty and the ladies looked strong, that's how they knew

Oh bother...

• Banned

Rainbow colored assault rifles at NRA meetings.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Swimuminati

1pooh4u said:

Mixboy said:

well duh, obviously the men were pretty and the ladies looked strong, that's how they knew

You, madame, have quite the analytical prowess....have you ever considered a career in stereotyping police work?

• Helper

finally, theyre safe.

[adult swim]
    digital dash

• SwimLegend

Mixboy said:

1pooh4u said:

Mixboy said:

You, madame, have quite the analytical prowess....have you ever considered a career in stereotyping police work?

Nah but I dunno why you crossed out stereotyping and replaced it with police work, it's the same thing

Oh bother...

• Other Anime

Wonder if the NRA will spin this as a good thing or if they will treat them like black gun owners

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• SwimFan

Master-Debater131 said:

This shouldnt be a surprise.

What is a surprise is it took this long. The LGBT community should be armed.

No thanks. I would just end up shooting myself with it.

• Toonami

1938_Packard said:

http://kdvr.com/2016/06/14/gun-sales-surge-after-orlando-shooting/

well no straight people are gonna protect our asses