Favorite Movie Quotes?
594   21

"I want more money. I want a Miata. I want a trip to Disney World. I want X-Men comic book number one. I want a lifetime subscription to Playboy, and throw in a penthouse. Show me the money! Show me the money!"

(Shattered Glass)

• Banned

I've had enough of these mother fu cking snakes on this mother fu cking plane.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

• Swimuminati

Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.

• Thunder Goddess

When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other, that not only does God exist, you're doing His will.

Kill Bill, Vol I

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Toonami

From "Heathers":

1. "If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host."

2. "When teenagers complain that they want to be treated like human beings, it's usually because they are being treated like human beings."

Everything else I want to quote would probably get me banned because someone who's too sensitive to hear a derogatory term or see a clip that mocks religion would probably report me. :x

• Banned

"We don't serve your kind here." - Star Wars

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

I often think of the Shire. See, that's where I belong, that's home. You don't have one. It was taken from you. But I will help you take it back, if I can. -Bilbo Baggins

• Banned

Also from Heathers:

"I LOVE MY DEAD, GAY SON!"

• SwimComrad

"Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell out of here"

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• Banned

I am a meat popsicle.

• Banned

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Helper

"I'm using the chicken to measure it".

Uncle Meat (the movie)

• IB Banned

Got a tattoo of mine

In sig

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• Assy McGee Banned

"This house is a f**king prison!"
    "On planet bull shit!"
    "In the galaxy of this sucks camel dick!"

• Thunder Goddess

Let him rant on, that men shall know him mad.
    (The Ten Commandments)

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• IB

"I am the law"

• Dredd

• Banned

"This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!"

"I knew it! I'm surrounded by assholes!" - Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

Bumperella
    ...you're terrible, you're ALL terrible...

• SwimComrad

"F**k you. Pay Me." - Goodfellas.

• Other Anime

" Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite."

"Don't be a good neighbor to her. I'll send you a love letter. Straight from my heart, f**ker! You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a f**king gun, f**ker! You receive a love letter from me, you're f**ked forever! You understand, f**k? I'll send you straight to hell, f**ker! In dreams, I walk with you. In dreams, I talk to you. In dreams, you're mine, all the time. Forever. In dreams... "

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!