Weaboo, are you one? The AS Guide to Weeb Understanding
2759   82

• SwimPirate

If you've ever doubted your status as a normal person, and have your stomach turn at the sight of robotic Japanese idols sing electric tunes to Automobile makers...looking at you toyota I'm here to help sort out your internal struggle of eventually coming to terms with the fact...

That you may be a Weaboo

dun dun dun, so if you have ever related to any of this situations, I'm afraid the diagnosis may be true.

Have you ever wished adult swim would go back to playing anime on weeknights as well, even go as far as mention it to adult swim suggestion folder.
    Is your Icon of an anime character?
    Is going to Japan, on your bucket list.
    Have you ever thought "I need a waifu body pillow"
    Made one of your school projects about anime, and try to describe what anime is to other classmates?
    In boredom, tried to recreate an anime attack? ie: Kahmehamea, ninjitsu,
    bankai, or special anime character attacks with your hands.
    Cosplayed
    Bought a specialized sticker for your car of anime
    An anime character or object part of your login password
    Buying pocky, ramen, and japanese soda to feel like you belong
    Learning Japanese and causally saying phrases like "kawaii"
    Buying Hello Kitty, Rilakuma, and gloomy bears just because they are japanese collectibles.
    Go to anime conventions
    Think Video Games made my Japanese companies are superior to any other video game companies.
    Have a cellphone or computer background of anime
    Anime Swag like plushies, cellphone charms, or hats
    Argued online, about your anime on a forum
    Tried to convince someone else that its not for kids
    Download more than 10 anime songs
    Try to sing Japanese songs even though you don't speak Japanese
    Copy an Anime Characters Mannerism ie: Sitting like L, running out of the house with a piece of toast in your mouth, adjusting your glasses with one finger while making a point etc. etc.

Aaaand several more, and if you exhibit any of these symptoms, I'm afraid the diagnosis is untreatable and permanent. O_O

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimSuperFan

jackiemarie90 said:

If you've ever doubted your status as a normal person, and have your stomach turn at the sight of robotic Japanese idols sing electric tunes to Automobile makers...looking at you toyota I'm here to help sort out your internal struggle of eventually coming to terms with the fact...

That you may be a Weaboo

dun dun dun, so if you have ever related to any of this situations, I'm afraid the diagnosis may be true.

Have you ever wished adult swim would go back to playing anime on weeknights as well, even go as far as mention it to adult swim suggestion folder.

At one point in the past, but I honestly don't care anymore and don't see it ever happening, considering it feels like they try to spend barely anything on anime vs comedy.

:(

07-10 was the high light of my weeb years, from 11 onwards I learned how shitty Japan is.

Recently I thought it might be comfortable to have one to sleep with, for comfort reasons. Although I would never do that, I make fun of others that have one.

Made one of your school projects about anime, and try to describe what anime is to other classmates?
    Not necessarily. In my oral communications we had to display five things that were our favorite item/entertainment/etc. and in mine for 1 part I just had anime I liked.

don't understand this attack. maybe with my friends when shitposting about things. (i shitpost in real life)

Cosplayed
    never. I make fun of people that do that.

I'd rather not drive around with something that marks me as a retard (as the average person would see it) on my car

my PSN name is based on anime, which i hate now, and Sony are assholes that don't let you change it, which was one thing that led to me not playing online on ps3 anymore.

I make fun of people that do this

I only use terms like that when shitposting. Typically I make fun of people that act like they know Japanese just because they watch anime (which a lot of people I knew in my high school days did)

Buying Hello Kitty, Rilakuma, and gloomy bears just because they are japanese collectibles.
    never

Go to anime conventions
    never, although I am curious to see what it's like at one, but probably very cringeworthy to me.

Think Video Games made my Japanese companies are superior to any other video game companies.
    I love video games, and whether a game is good or not based on from Japan is irrelevant to me.

I change my wallpaper every now and then, but sometimes anime based. Currently mine's Overwatch themed.

Never

All the time.

I wouldn't say it isn't for kids, more like something kids (especially millennials) don't have the patience for.

Back in my weeb years (07-10) all the music on my mp3 player was anime themed. now most of my music is english, except some that are really catchy anime themes).

Never. Although I still listen to it in my head.

Copy an Anime Characters Mannerism ie: Sitting like L, running out of the house with a piece of toast in your mouth, adjusting your glasses with one finger while making a point etc. etc.
    maybe when shitposting or messing around with friends.

Aaaand several more, and if you exhibit any of these symptoms, I'm afraid the diagnosis is untreatable and permanent. O_O

So what's my diagnosis?

Bush did 9/11

• Banned

So whats the solution?
    Are we doomed to a life of exile and suffering?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimSuperFan

Long ass post. Don't remember how to do the spoilers thing to make it smaller

Bush did 9/11

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

I'm not even close. XD Yukiko Amagi counts for anime icon, and I do want to go to Japan to take part in a tea ceremony and visit the shrines. After that? I'm clean now.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimPirate

YOU'RE DOOMED BRAH
    I'd say you are more on the casual sarcastic side of anime, its a petty legit side.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimPirate

Give up your waifu or except a life of colorful entertainment?
    S'not bad, I'm enjoying a life living with another Weeb and its pretty great. XD

• SwimPirate

You can always fall back into the deep end. :P
    Also, yeah, I'm like 75 percent of this list and definitely doomed weeb. XD

• SwimSuperFan

jackiemarie90 said:

YOU'RE DOOMED BRAH
    I'd say you are more on the casual sarcastic side of anime, its a petty legit side.

I do like watching/reading anime and manga more than watching regular tv (considering most things on tv are shit tier now). at the same time though I think Japan is a shitty place, and don't like those kinds of people that are extremely open about that stuff and/or their love for japan.

Bush did 9/11

• Banned

Ok, but you should have numbered these. Would have made things easier.

Here goes:

1. Stopped watching as long ago, so don't care.

2. My current icon is Japanese pop idol Yagura Fuuko, 3D not 2D.

3. Went

4. No, but i do need a new regular pillow.

5. Graduated long ago.

6. No.

7. No.

8. No, but there was a time i had a shitload of grateful dead stickers on it.

9. I've bought ramen, but because i was hungry.

10. Learned japanese to mack on the wimmenz.

11. No.

12. F**k no.

13. Nope.

14. Phone is a space pic, desktop is a close up of a Rolex Datejust 36 dial i like.

15. F**k this quiz, i'm done.

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

Cosplayed
    Go to anime conventions
    Copy an Anime Characters Mannerism ie: Sitting like L, running out of the house with a piece of toast in your mouth, >adjusting your glasses with one finger while making a point etc. etc.

There's the rest of the list if we're going by "if you've ever done this at all in your lifetime". I'm definitely at least ex-weeb.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

I have like all of these except a few. And I love it!:O

This post is deleted!

• SwimPirate

ELDEMONIO said:

I have like all of these except a few. And I love it!:O

OMFG WEEB TRASH, WHAT A NERD, SAO IS SH1T ANIME COMPARED TO .HACK, YOUR WAIFU
    IS SH1T....wait

jk Love you see you later. XD

• Toonami

Somehow I've avoided the Miku Toyota ad, and I have no idea why that is.

Not very, no.

It's an anime-styled version of a nameless original character by Jam-Orbital who I gave a name to, does that count?

If I make enough money, yeah.

I haven't thought that, but if I needed one, I wouldn't drag it around everywhere.

I'll admit that I've done anime-styled school projects.

In boredom, tried to recreate an anime attack? ie: Kahmehamea, ninjitsu, bankai, or special anime character attacks with your hands.
    I tried to do a Kamehameha in the third grade, but my classmates who were more into DBZ than I said I was doing it wrong.

Cosplayed
    Nope.

My car has no stickers.

Nope.

I bought ramune a couple times, but I'm allergic to Pocky and ramen.

Yes and no.

Nope.

Go to anime conventions
    Sadly, no.

I don't into video games.

This month's background for my laptop is Gundam IBO. Next month's will be either Champloo's replacement or Infinite Stratos 2.

My uncle once put a keychain of Shizuo and Izaya on a stick via string and gave it to me as a gag gift for Christmas once.

Anyone who insults IGPX's music is dead to me. FOREVER.

Who ever thought that?

Not figuring out how to listen to songs online.

If you look at the words as you sing, it's actually pretty easy.

I'll admit that I once had a phase where I did Lunge's "invisible typewriter" thing to keep track of important information.

So I'm mostly safe, right?

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• Banned

Even if I said yes to everything, I still wouldn't be a weeaboo.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• SwimPirate

Welp everyone has an opinion. lol TbH the only thing that bothers me more than anything is when weebs think anything that is Japanese is superior, like Video game industries, or race fetishes. XD

• SwimPirate

You many still be a weeb. :O

jackiemarie90 said:

That you may be a Weaboo

No because I don't watch Adult Swim and could careless what they show

nope
    Is going to Japan, on your bucket list. f
    nope
    f**k no
    nope
    nope
    Cosplayed
    nope
    nope
    nope
    nope
    nope
    nope
    Go to anime conventions
    nope however I would like to go one someday
    nope
    nope
    nope
    nope
    nope
    Sorry but I'm not rocking out "Dragon Soul"
    sometimes
    nope

My prognosis is negative

• SwimPirate

ONE OF US ONE OF US

• SwimPirate

BUT WEEBS ARE THE COOLEST PEOPLE AROUND.