I just told someone most of my life ethic comes from video games.
157   6

• Assy McGee Banned

Totally unashamed. I grew up wanting to bring positivity to the world. You f**king assholes.

• SwimPirate

Yeah, I totally get it, sometimes I want to bring dystopian societies portrayed in games irl too. :O

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Assy McGee Banned

It's a quest to make people happy.

• SwimHero

No shame in that.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimPirate

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, its good to hold on to hope, Im just messing around here and there.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Helper

Anyone who has ever had to grind for materials in order to get better materials in a game knows that takes some solid work ethic.

You heard me, tumbleweeds. You suck.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]