Sperm donor awareness day
222   8

Or Father's Day as they call it, a "holiday" I'm not looking forward to because that means I have spend time with that thing who calls himself my father. Honestly the fact that I don't have kids may be the single greatest accomplishment in my entire life.

• SwimPirate

I don't even acknowledge the day, I kind of just go about it like a regular day.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

I wish I could do the same thing this Sunday

• SwimPirate

Is it something your father demands?
    I recently had an argument with my mother demanding things for mothers day, since I'm no longer dependent on living with her, I pretty much told her no, and that she is being a jerk. And now I'm estranged from her in awhile but may change things later on.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

I don't even know what the hell to guy that thing for Father's Day. What it comes down to is that I just don't want to deal with him directly which is why I wish he still with his girlfriend because that it made dealing with him easier.

• Helper

Make him a card promising a thousand dollars inside and then tape a nickel in there and add 'after inflation and taxes' .

And just leave it taped to his door or something. Obligation of unnecessary gift fulfilled, reclaim your time.

Even if Asshole was still around, it wouldn't matter. I'm sleeping in Sunday if the thunderstorms will allow it and then probably watching some tv or DVDs and doing whatever the hades I feel like doing.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimPirate

Then just don't, you shouldn't have to stress about it

• ShoeHands

Oh thank god you reminded me. Some of us are actually on good terms with our dads.

The era of the fancy signature has come to a final end.