Let's go to a gay bar
631   27

• SwimVIP

• Banned

Even for the jihadists? Seems risky... but OK!

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimVIP

Sawdamizer said:

I'm sure we'll all be friends, even with the jihadists.

• Toonami

Icarus27k said:

Because Uber is doing free trips to and from them this weekend.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/17/uber-offering-free-rides-lgbt-centers-weekend/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

okay first of all Uber drivers are serial killers already

second f**k no, I'm not attending ANY Gay pride related events because some asshole will kill me

• Banned

Icarus27k said:

Sawdamizer said:

I'm sure we'll all be friends, even with the jihadists.

First time for everything I suppose.

• Banned

mochi said:

Icarus27k said:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/17/uber-offering-free-rides-lgbt-centers-weekend/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

second f**k no, I'm not attending ANY Gay pride related events because some asshole will kill me

Or you might kill someones asshole.

• Banned

I think gays bars should be able to bar straight people from entry. I'll stick with Netflix or hobby craft tonight.

• Banned

And your name is relevant in this conversation.

• Toonami

Meme_Magic said:

I think gays bars should be able to bar straight people from entry. I'll stick with Netflix or hobby craft tonight.

to be fair that's actually why we have Gay bars....to escape from Straight people's judgement and abuse.....but straight people still show up at Gay bars because "they're so much nicer than Straight bars"
    gee I wonder why that is
    also Gay people aren't typically mean enough to tell people who don't belong there to get out...unlike straight people

• Banned

Huh?

OH! so it is.

• SwimVIP

Sawdamizer said:

mochi said:

Icarus27k said:

Or you might kill someones asshole.

I bet you're proud of yourself.

• Banned

I went to a gay club with my sister-in-laws friend and I felt kind of bad about it. If someone buys you a drink or talks you up it's like "hey, I'm not gay I'm here with a friend." Kind of kills the atmosphere for the people involved. They were still nice about it but I have to imagine that's frustrating being a place meant for you and having someone outside of that culture kind of ruining it.

• Banned

Not my best work, but it felt right so I took the shot.

• Babbling

I'd go to a gay bar with you.

• Toonami

Meme_Magic said:

I went to a gay club with my sister-in-laws friend and I felt kind of bad about it. If someone buys you a drink or talks you up it's like "hey, I'm not gay I'm here with a friend." Kind of kills the atmosphere for the people involved. They were still nice about it but I have to imagine that's frustrating being a place meant for you and having someone outside of that culture kind of ruining it.

to be fair I wouldn't mind that terribly if a straight person showed up at a bar I was in

but in light of recent events I don't feel safe around straight people....and I was already pretty sure the majority of the straight people in this country hated me so....yeah

P.s. I realize the shooter was probably Gay but his straight father radicalized him to kill gay people

• Banned

I think most western straight people don't have a problem with gays, and most that do have a problem won't be at a gay club if that's any consolation.

I'm just speaking of the rude factor pertaining to the atmosphere of a place. As a married guy it would be a douche move to show up to a singles bar, just like being straight and showing up to a gay bar is kind of a douche move.

• SwimLegend

Meme_Magic said:

Netflix and chill all by yourself? That seems sad, even for you, Astro.

09/13/03

• Toonami

scoobdog said:

Meme_Magic said:

Netflix and chill all by yourself? That seems sad, even for you, Astro.

wait he's astro?, then why's he being so nice to me?

• SwimLegend

ThorsPenor said:

I'd go to a gay bar with you.

I'm in.

Heh

09/13/03

There's one up the street from me so I jcan just walk there

• Banned

I will call Uber and ask them to drive me from MA to FL.....