What should I do tonight?
1219   46

• SwimPirate

Its between these 2 things, stay home, work on cosplay prop, watch netflix and animus

or

Go out to the club, dance, destroy my liver, feel bad in the morning but dance like crazy and have fun being social?

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Swimuminati

Third option - destroy your liver while watching animus at the club

• SwimParagon

Work on the cosplay prop > feeling bad in the morning
    Being social > staying home

I'm conflicted.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimPirate

Well there is this bar a while a ways that does play some anime, but its more of a sushi bar, not club like. idk. I'm conflicted too!

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• IB

fap

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

Option 2

• SwimPirate

OmG we're just conflicted on our life choices, everything is meaningless in the end why do we even bother!!!
    jk

Can I come?

• SwimPirate

Already did that!

• SwimPirate

Hmm I mean I'll be stressed less. But i haven't figured out scheduling for next week still, ugh, maybe if I figure that out within the next few hours I'll reward myself. lol

• IB

fap again

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

OmG we're just conflicted on our life choices, everything is meaningless in the end why do we even bother!!!
    jk

Then let a complete stranger on the Internet decide for you!

Coin flip says stay home.

• SwimPirate

ELDEMONIO said:

Can I come?

Only if you drive and pay for everything and if you also help pay for munchies afterwards too.

__>

• SwimPirate

What if I just do the real thing instead.

• SwimPirate

It does seem like the more responsible thing to do.

• Banned

between these 2 things... my legs. :|

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

alt text

alt text

jackiemarie90 said:

ELDEMONIO said:

Can I come?

Only if you drive and pay for everything and if you also help pay for munchies afterwards too.

__>

IT SHALL BE DONE!!!

• SwimPirate

I'm telling Waifu

• Banned

noooooooooo

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimParagon

...especially if you don't have a designated driver...