4

Having to pay for laundry is annoying
389   17

  • Super Nerd of the Year
    0

    Especially when the machine only takes quarters. I actually had to go to the bank today. Like, inside the bank.


  • 0

    Banks are clean and stuff.

    I like banks.


  • SwimNinja
    0

    Should of robbed it.

    Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.


  • Super Nerd of the Year
    0

    The bank I went to was super clean.

    And it was in a kind of sketch part of town I had to walk through a metal detector and get buzzed in by the teller. That was weird.


  • Super Nerd of the Year
    0

    It was in a not-so-good part of town. Too much security in place.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Friend of mine went inside a bank once.....never made it out of the rope maze....still there, far as I can tell


  • Banned
    0

    just send waifu

    "I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."


  • Super Nerd of the Year
    0

    RIP in peace


  • Super Nerd of the Year
    0

    Or I could sell waifu for a lifetime supply of laundry quarters.


  • Helper
    4

    You kids and your fancy washing-up machines! You know what's free? Taking your dirties down to the river and beating the dirt out of them! Builds character! And strength! Once you've beaten the pinstripes out of a few pairs of overalls, you are ready to benchpress Model T's with one arm tied behind your back!

    This has been your moment of 'back in my day, you had to walk to school uphill both ways in 10 feet of snow' .

    ...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]


  • Rants
    0

    Yeah, because the washing machine in my home runs on free electricity all of a sudden.

    ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.


  • Lord Of the Munge Façade
    0

    Why not just get a roll of quarters from a gas station?

    So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

    Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

    So that's where we stand.


  • Super Nerd of the Year
    0

    Can you do that? I tried Target last night and they said they couldn't.


  • Lord Of the Munge Façade
    0

    They lied to you.

    So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

    Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

    So that's where we stand.


  • Helper
    0

    Athena92 said:

    Can you do that? I tried Target last night and they said they couldn't.

    Some places can but many can't, especially if they are running low on change themselves. If they have a bank in the store itself though it's usually safe enough. An entire roll of quarters is a lot to sell off at once in retail.

    ...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    katt_goddess said:

    You kids and your fancy washing-up machines! You know what's free? Taking your dirties down to the river and beating the dirt out of them! Builds character! And strength! Once you've beaten the pinstripes out of a few pairs of overalls, you are ready to benchpress Model T's with one arm tied behind your back!

    This has been your moment of 'back in my day, you had to walk to school uphill both ways in 10 feet of snow' .

    Only 10 feet? Amateur.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright


  • Helper
    1

    mthor said:

    katt_goddess said:

    You kids and your fancy washing-up machines! You know what's free? Taking your dirties down to the river and beating the dirt out of them! Builds character! And strength! Once you've beaten the pinstripes out of a few pairs of overalls, you are ready to benchpress Model T's with one arm tied behind your back!

    This has been your moment of 'back in my day, you had to walk to school uphill both ways in 10 feet of snow' .

    Only 10 feet? Amateur.

    That was the summer depth, whippersnapper.

    ...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]


Log in to reply