Sadako san just wants to go on a date
1058   35

• SwimPirate

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

I'd hit it.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

I hope shes shaven down there

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimPirate

Phillies29 said:

I'd hit it.

And then be a respectable gentleman and take her to breakfast afterwards.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimParagon

brandishes leek You'd what now?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

Me too.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Banned

jackiemarie90 said:

Phillies29 said:

I'd hit it.

And then be a respectable gentleman and take her to breakfast afterwards.

I hope she likes Dennys. Would probably freak out the entire restaurant. And have waifu too. A pillow and a dead girl. What a life.

• SwimPirate

But how would you woo her?

• SwimPirate

An exciting life more than most! I'd be that person in denny's like, he can I take a pic?

OMG I found my perfect waifu

• SwimPirate

Kudasai said:

OMG I found my perfect waifu

Sadako San would be most pleased! Where will you take her?

I'd take her to the creepiest, most uninhabited, and most desolate ruins in the New Jersey Pine Barrens.

At cemetary so she could meet my grandpa

• SwimPirate

Would there be a picnic?

• SwimPirate

Ooo the very personal route, interesting choice, just stay away from wells, she hates wells. >__>

There are no wells nearby but there is a railroad crossing some railfanning will a must

• SwimPirate

railfanning?

Train watching

• SwimPirate

Im sure she will like that alot!

But of course.

• SwimPirate

Ooooo What kinds of yummy for Sadako will be there?