4

Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 75 Discussion
6785   133

  • Toonami
    5

    Episode 75: "Power Unknown! Android 16 Breaks His Silence!"

    Recap: In the middle of Piccolo and 17's fight, Cell intervenes. Putting aside his grudge with 17, Piccolo takes on Cell. But, with all the bio-energy he absorbed from his thousands of victims, Cell is now much stronger than he was before.

    Meanwhile, Bulma races towards the scene, carrying a Deactivation Device that will render the Androids useless. She hands it off to Krillin, who flies to take it the rest of the way. To make matters worse, Vegeta and Trunks still haven't come out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

    Back at the fight, even though he put up a valiant effort, Piccolo is handily defeated by Cell and tossed into the ocean to meet his fate. Cell now turns his attention to 17. If he can absorb him, he will be one step closer to his perfect form. With a superior foe facing them down, what can the Androids do to stop Cell from absorbing them and taking over the world?

    No flaming, trolling, hating, etc.

    Only on @Toonami

    Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.


  • Toonami Banned
    2

    WEEKLY FAULCONER REMINDER: For the ultimate Kai experience, click here: mega.co.nz/#F!9d4jkYzR!CPlPL10_HQw3y6mAWBVxnQ

    Under Part 6 Beta, there's a folder labeled F which has all the Faulconer mixes for those episodes (episodes 66 - 77). Choose "Kai75F.ac3." If you have VLC player, it should play upon clicking.

    @Toonami


  • 0

    You're not allowed to link anime episodes on ASMB. It's a bannable offense I believe.


  • Mobile Suit Gundam
    1

    Zenigundam said:

    You're not allowed to link anime episodes on ASMB. It's a bannable offense I believe.

    It's not an anime episode; it's a sound file!

    Just stop trying.

    This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!


  • SwimPirate
    0

    Isn't bulma just a badass in the future? Lol Building a time machine and all, and omg cell is creepy af absorbing people n stuff.

    "You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl


  • Toonami Banned
    0

    Congrats on the thread win.

    We just got a letter from the property management company that said the landlord doesn't want to renew the lease. I felt really shitty yesterday ever since I opened that, like... sick, almost. I hate moving! But, at least we have more than a month to get out of here, a lot of my stuff never got unpacked from last time, and I found some houses online. I just hope my Toonami viewing doesn't get interrupted.


  • Toonami Banned
    0

    ben0119 said:

    I just hope my Toonami viewing doesn't get interrupted.

    Because God forbid...


  • Toonami
    0

    I'm having Whiskey on the rocks with my Toonami tonight


  • Toonami
    0

    I'm ready!

    Glad to see ya Mochi :)

    I need to set up some food!


  • Toonami
    0

    DangerMouseDM said:

    I'm ready!

    Glad to see ya Mochi :)

    I need to set up some food!

    yeah I decided not to quit.....but I am gonna limit how much I use the boards during the week and spend most of my weekdays on tumblr instead


  • Toonami
    0

    mochi said:

    DangerMouseDM said:

    I'm ready!

    Glad to see ya Mochi :)

    I need to set up some food!

    yeah I decided not to quit.....but I am gonna limit how much I use the boards during the week and spend most of my weekdays on tumblr instead

    Good to hear :)


  • Toonami Banned
    1

    mochi said:

    DangerMouseDM said:

    I'm ready!

    Glad to see ya Mochi :)

    I need to set up some food!

    yeah I decided not to quit.....but I am gonna limit how much I use the boards during the week and spend most of my weekdays on tumblr instead

    Well you know most of the rest of the board is a shitposting trollfest. I'm not sure why you would run to Tumblr, though.


  • Toonami
    0

    ben0119 said:

    mochi said:

    DangerMouseDM said:

    I'm ready!

    Glad to see ya Mochi :)

    I need to set up some food!

    yeah I decided not to quit.....but I am gonna limit how much I use the boards during the week and spend most of my weekdays on tumblr instead

    Well you know most of the rest of the board is a shitposting trollfest. I'm not sure why you would run to Tumblr, though.

    cause I can post my art there and everyone here already treats me like I'm a tumblrina because of my political stance


  • Toonami
    0

    Lets do this!

    "It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"


  • Toonami
    0

    otaku54 said:

    Lets do this!

    Whiskey time!


  • Toonami Banned
    0

    mochi said:

    ben0119 said:

    mochi said:

    DangerMouseDM said:

    I'm ready!

    Glad to see ya Mochi :)

    I need to set up some food!

    yeah I decided not to quit.....but I am gonna limit how much I use the boards during the week and spend most of my weekdays on tumblr instead

    Well you know most of the rest of the board is a shitposting trollfest. I'm not sure why you would run to Tumblr, though.

    cause I can post my art there and everyone here already treats me like I'm a tumblrina because of my political stance

    I've noticed porn on Tumblr, but I wasn't sure if it was allowed or not. You know there are other places, as well. Then again, if you think you fit in with the rest of the tumblrettes... alt text


  • Toonami
    0

    mochi said:

    otaku54 said:

    Lets do this!

    Whiskey time!

    Let's go!


  • Toonami
    0

    Come on, start already! I want to see 16 in action!

    Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.


  • Toonami
    0

    ben0119 said:

    mochi said:

    ben0119 said:

    mochi said:

    DangerMouseDM said:

    I'm ready!

    Glad to see ya Mochi :)

    I need to set up some food!

    yeah I decided not to quit.....but I am gonna limit how much I use the boards during the week and spend most of my weekdays on tumblr instead

    Well you know most of the rest of the board is a shitposting trollfest. I'm not sure why you would run to Tumblr, though.

    cause I can post my art there and everyone here already treats me like I'm a tumblrina because of my political stance

    I've noticed porn on Tumblr, but I wasn't sure if it was allowed or not. You know there are other places, as well. Then again, if you think you fit in with the rest of the tumblrettes... alt text

    shrug I'm sure I'll encounter hate on tumblr too but there's better ways to filter it out on tumblr like an Ignore user function

    also yeah tumblr porn is a huge thing....I'm tempted to open a side tumblr for my porn art but I'm focusing on G to PG13 rated art on my main one so I'm gonna wait a while before I upload anything actually pornographic


  • Toonami
    0

    Go time!

    alt text


  • Toonami
    0

    RECAP BELLS!


Log in to reply