You anime episode discussion thread pouncers need to chill the f out. Also, shouldn't be applicable until 3 am EST because it's not fair to people who live in western time zones
558   20

• Banned

You know?

Lol you just know they had those threads in a separate browser window all day long dying to press that submit button.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Your argument is crap cuz u West Coasters only need to stay up until 9 PM to try to snag a thread!

[]

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

http://boards.adultswim.com/categories

Bookmark that as your board page and you'll see less of them if you choose.

If you're going to be a dick, at least go all in.

I don't see why making a thread like that is that important to them.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Zenigundam said:

Lol you just know they had those threads in a separate browser window all day long dying to press that submit button.

Uhhh, no.

I might start my lead thread 10 minutes to midnight ET.

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Haha I know you're joking but that's probably not too far of a stretch haha.

• Banned

ALchemist81 said:

Your argument is crap cuz u West Coasters only need to stay up until 9 PM to try to snag a thread!

[]

According to the rules they have to wait until midnight.

Midnight for them comes 1, 2 and 3 hours later than it does for east coasters.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Uhh, NO.

They only have to wait until Midnight ET, which is actually 11 PM for me.

[]

• Banned

ALchemist81 said:

Uhh, NO.

They only have to wait until Midnight ET, which is actually 11 PM for me.

[]

I'm pretty sure you're incorrect about that.

Haha I honestly think so. Those two guys who made the Gundam: IBO threads spent half an hour before midnight staring down those clocks that calculate the time to the nanosecond, so that they could synch up pressing the submit button right at 12:00:00:00 (midnight)

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Dreamcrunch said:

ALchemist81 said:

[]

According to the rules they have to wait until midnight.

Midnight for them comes 1, 2 and 3 hours later than it does for east coasters.

No.

The rules are we have to wait for Midnight ET, i.e., in Atlanta, PERIOD!!

That's what they've been since time immemorial!

[]

• Banned

howling_wind said:

http://boards.adultswim.com/categories

Bookmark that as your board page and you'll see less of them if you choose.

Nah I like the main feed.

Let's me see all the happenings.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Haha I honestly think so. Those two guys who made the Gundam: IBO threads spent half an hour before midnight staring down those clocks that calculate the time to the nanosecond, so that they could synch up pressing the submit button right at 12:00:00:00 (midnight)

It's weird too, like they take pride in it or something.

Eh, whatevs tho.

Like you said Toonami is for babies haha.

• King Of the Hill Banned

They do take it a little too seriously. I only have one episode thread to my name on the new boards, mainly because I'm just not into it.

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• Babbling

It's always been like that. People used to make stupid threads days before the episode aired. That's why they have those stupid rules in place now; No animu threads until 11pm Eastern.

• Beast Master

But anime is serious business, gosh!

Aye swimae.

• Banned

I passively want to beat them all to it one week but idk how and anyway would probably lose since they always seem to know EXACTLY when the asmb clock rolls over to 12:00am like to the nanosecond

• Mobile Suit Gundam

It's called modern day cellular phone technology. It's set by satellite or something. Rarely ever fails me.

• Banned

Satellites - they help me post my anime forum threads first.