I'm playing XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Who wants to be named in my squad?
1365   35

• SwimComrad

I have 2 open slots, but I imagine people will die during my playthrough. So I'll need names. Anyone want in?

Give me yuor rum.

Sure, why not.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Babbling

Enemy unknown? I dont know if I want in because what if the enemy turns out to be cute fluffy kittehs!?

• SwimComrad

It's alleums.

Give me yuor rum.

• IB

You better not let me die.

• Babbling

I was going to guess alleums or demons from another portal. Should Bloodhawk and I wrestle to decided who gets to go?

• SwimComrad

I have open slots, and he's already in. So no. I mean you still can wrestle for my pleasure. I'll watch.

Give me yuor rum.

• SwimComrad

Anyone else want in? I have a random extra

Give me yuor rum.

• Banned

I love xcom.

• Beast Master

Me! >_>

Aye swimae.

• SwimComrad

Molar Ninja is my first KIA. He was hiding behind a couch and was killed by 2 aliens in China during Operation Black Paramour.

Give me yuor rum.

Make me a sniper in power armor!
    THEN JUST RUSH HIM RIGHT INTO THE BATTLE EVEN THOUGH SNIPERS CANT DO VERY WELL CLOSE QUARTERS!

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimComrad

I have so many snipers as it is, but I will get you in.

Give me yuor rum.

Try and gimmie a hilarious gimmick.
    I dun care if my character dies.
    Although knowing that game, you prolly would haha~

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimComrad

Basically I'm short on funds to bring in newbs as it is. But once I can, I will. I have one person in line ahead of you. Once I have sufficient funds, I'm getting both of yas in.

Give me yuor rum.

Haha no worries pally.
    I know how hard that game is.
    Ive tried to beat it a few times only to get all my international support pulled and game over essentially...
    But it has that same kinda Dark Souls feel when you get shit done!

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Me if you still have room. Or in a future playthrough. Name him Sandy. And don't let me die.... :P

• SwimComrad

You're number 3 on my list of people to be added broski.

Give me yuor rum.

• SwimComrad

Kehotik Angel was lost after a bad run to the wrong medic after being bit by a giant radioactive waste covered ant.

Give me yuor rum.

• Helper

You can add my name, as well. I expect my character to either go Die Hard on everyone or be immediately picked off right after being named.

• SwimComrad

You were already in. :P

Give me yuor rum.