your pine trees: different cones and needles
183   8

• AdultSwim.Com

can you believe this one isnt just put into the elementary

biology in the United States?... i am disappoint

this is a test i might have actually studied for... lolz

http://stillblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/pine-cone-spiral.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/10/84/95/108495024d3c0fc565a30ef3dd784fc6.jpg

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Thunder Goddess

I don't think that all of those are pines - some look like spruce, and I think that one of the teeny tiny cones might be hemlock. Don't know your pines, know your evergreens.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

Why would it be taught in elementary biology? It seems boring and inapplicable, unless one pursues something in botany or whatever.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• AdultSwim.Com

mthor said:

I don't think that all of those are pines - some look like spruce, and I think that one of the teeny tiny cones might be hemlock. Don't know your pines, know your evergreens.

thats decent proof we need to be taught about our environment, that we can be looking at the same picture

and have enough to exchange info.... not enough text book information about our wildlife. yet calculus is

probably the most widely useless mandatory requirement of 1,000s of people's degrees... waste of money

college credit and the opportunity to educate people in things they ACTUALLY like.

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

bnmjy said:

Why would it be taught in elementary biology? It seems boring and inapplicable, unless one pursues something in botany or whatever.

fine.

• Banned

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Thunder Goddess

bnmjy said:

It's fun when you're tramping around in the woods or when you're looking at trees to plant to know what you're looking at. Not particularly applicable unless you're in forestry or in the nursery business, but there's nothing wrong with learning something just for fun.

And it's no less applicable than calculus,unless you're in physics or math or some other field that utilizes it.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

mthor said:

bnmjy said:

It's fun when you're tramping around in the woods or when you're looking at trees to plant to know what you're looking at. Not particularly applicable unless you're in forestry or in the nursery business, but there's nothing wrong with learning something just for fun.

And it's no less applicable than calculus,unless you're in physics or math or some other field that utilizes it.

I don't see a problem with learning any subject just for fun. I see your point. There are many subjects taught in school that a person will never really use.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]