weebs vs otakus
498   20

• Banned

Death match... who will emerge victorious?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

No one.

• Banned

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

You're an honorific reference to someone's house?

• Banned

i don't get it^

• SwimHero

Arent they both the same?

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

distorted_reasoning said:

Arent they both the same?

There are sublte differences.

For example I only fu ck my pillow.
    I'm not actually sure what shes saying.
    I need sub titles.. >.>

• Banned

Anime is gay.

• Banned

• Toonami

Both could be viewed as embarrassments and aren't labels that I think someone should proudly apply to themselves. Just like we view weeaboos in a negative light here, otakus seem to typically viewed in a negative light in Japan. At least that's how it comes across just about every time the subject is brought up during interviews with random people over in Japan.

Being a fan is one thing, going overboard to the point where it becomes an obsession is another. That goes for everything, not just anime.

• SwimHero

I see...

Janeway Rules!

If they both managed to kill each then society will be victorious

• SwimHero

Personally i have no issues with whatever anyone with how far they take their fandom with as long as they dont harm anyone cuz shit can get life threatning. But i will laugh at weebs.

Janeway Rules!

• Helper

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

The rest of the world...

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimPirate

Oh my goodness dude, totz impressed with the skillz mang

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Helper

I was impressed with the random yelling at the end.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• SwimPirate

I hope it just ends with them making out tbh.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

jackiemarie90 said:

making out? like weeb on otaku action?
    How would that look? The weeb dresses up as an anime character and the otaku makes love to it?

• Toonami

Phillies29 said:

jackiemarie90 said:

making out? like weeb on otaku action?
    How would that look? The weeb dresses up as an anime character and the otaku makes love to it?

Nah, the otaku would take a pass. The only 3D girls the otaku would be interested in are figurines and dakimakuras.