4

If you're not nice, it's not playing.
228   10

  • SwimParagon
    1

    Unless it's in the bedroom and your partner asked for it.

    "I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv


  • Banned
    0

    ill show you some playtime

    > Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright


  • Banned
    0

    Or you accidentally beast someone too hard.
    I think some of you guys are into that type of stuff.
    There is a word for it... I don't remember what it was.

    "I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."


  • ShoeHands
    0

    Well then in that case its time to make sure the blinds are closed and the walls are soundproof.

    I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Master-Debater131 said:

    Well then in that case its time to make sure the blinds are closed and the walls are soundproof and the defibrillator is charged and ready....

    I like your style....your cuffs or mine?


  • SwimPirate
    0

    Thats a good motto for like, sometimes I just say Hakuna Matata. :P

    "You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl


  • ShoeHands
    1

    Mixboy said:

    Master-Debater131 said:

    Well then in that case its time to make sure the blinds are closed and the walls are soundproof and the defibrillator is charged and ready....

    I like your style....your cuffs or mine?

    Why limit ourselves to just one set?

    I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Master-Debater131 said:

    Mixboy said:

    Master-Debater131 said:

    Well then in that case its time to make sure the blinds are closed and the walls are soundproof and the defibrillator is charged and ready....

    I like your style....your cuffs or mine?

    Why limit ourselves to just one set?

    who said anything about one set...the problem with the word "cuffs" is it's plural and you can never tell how many you're talking about...I've got cuffs for things you didn't know could be cuffed...


  • SwimParagon
    0

    "Beast" someone? Getting walloped in a video game is not my idea of kinky. O_o

    "I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv


Log in to reply