My cat is baffled by the concept of my bathroom
1218   34

It always tries to rush in whenever I go to the bathroom.
    Then sits at the door and meows when im in there.
    hell, sometimes im at my desk and shes just meowing at the door.
    Shes just enamored by it.
    Shes less interested in the door outside or to the balcony,

Also... Shes Spidercat I swear.
    She can climb up things that she cant get down from.
    Its amazing.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

your cat seems raddd

• Banned

Posting about the cat....its only a matter of time before you are wearing a shirt with the cats picture on it.

I let my cat in the bathroom with me when i had one

I also use to drag my baby (in her car seat) into the bathroom with me when she was a newborn. She still cried but at least she wasnt alone.

I dont kow man...
    I dont wanna have my cat watch me poop.
    Heck, i have trouble fapping with her around.
    I wait until shes taking a nap before I do it.
    I know she doesnt know what the f**k im doing, but still...

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

at least your cats aren't lazy pieces of shits.

There is a mouse living in the basement here. The lazy cats don't even do shit. The mouse was eating from the food pantry downstairs the other day and the cats were down there sleeping.
    I'm gonna have to send waifu to catch the mouse if this keeps up.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

Phillies29 said:

at least your cats aren't lazy pieces of shits.

There is a mouse living in the basement here. The lazy cats don't even do shit. The mouse was eating from the food pantry downstairs the other day and the cats were down there sleeping.
    I'm gonna have to send waifu to catch the mouse if this keeps up.

My cat was awesome about catching mice. He caught one at my moms house and she got upset because she didn't even know she had a mouse. Man, i miss that cat.

• Banned

lol fuggz

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

My cat is probably the size of a large mouse.
    Buddy thought it was a Rat when I first posted pics on FB.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

UncivillyPandaKa said:

My cat is probably the size of a large mouse.
    Buddy thought it was a Rat when I first posted pics on FB.

Ive seen her. Shes still a baby. What's her name?

Siopao.
    I call her Siosio (Showshow) or Paopao (Powpow) usually though.
    I think she knows her name now?
    Shes a sweetiepie.
    Still a baby and still teething, but im doing everything by the book for raising her.
    I want her to be a well behaved by spoiled kitty.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

Pffft, a mouse. That's nothing. My cats have caught rabbits, birds, squirrels, and even a half grown ground hog.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

UncivillyPandaKa said:
    .. Shes Spidercat I swear.

She can climb up things that she cant get down from.
    Its amazing.

i love velcro kitties. you have to let her make her way back down.

she'll get it.

well...her bathroom is where she makes stinky.

she want's to see where her human makes stinky.

>.>

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Helper

I don't know what it is with bathrooms and cats. Other than maybe it's because it's a closed door, you're on one side, and she/he is on the other.

My folk's bathroom was in line with the front door, so anything other than hand washing, the door was closed. There was also about an inch gap between the bottom of the door and the floor. Juuuust enough for kitty's paw to get through. Bruce, the family cat (and Adult Swim famous), would always paw at it. One could just reach his paw from the throne.

• SwimHero

You ahould take this opportunity to potty train it.

Janeway Rules!

• Helper

Her hooman is hiding. The hooman is not allowed to hide anywhere kitty can't get to it. It's a kitty rule. My little monster has to follow me to the bathroom too and if I say I'm going to take a shower, she's in the frickin' tub.

Also, all spaces are cat-spaces. You are going to find her on the tops of things that she has no logical way of getting to.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

My cat likes to eat plastic bags and she likes to play in her water bowl

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Helper

Also Spider Cats

https://youtu.be/HtQsaxpHZXQ

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimLegend

Cats love to f*ck with people by doing that. I had one cat that would sit outside the door and cry and another that would claw at the door and slide his paw under it

Oh bother...

• Helper

The_Hive44 said:

My cat likes to eat plastic bags and she likes to play in her water bowl

My cat will go for a swim in the toilet if I leave the lid up. o.O

• Manowarrior

Since you live alone, maybe you should let her in while you shit. Maybe the smell and the sounds would make her not to want to watch you again.

But then again, I don't know anything about cats, so...

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Banned

Being Filipina it's just that she has a scat fetish and/or is newly amazed every time she encounters indoor plumbing.