When your coach goes overboard with the "new" workouts
254   12

• Swimuminati

alt text

• Swimuminati

What you think when he says "light workout in the pool today"

alt text

• Banned

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

Yes, it's good to stretch before a workout.... That's what he's doing right?

• Banned

According to the actual story.
    He tried to run an 8 minute mile. This is what happened after the first lap.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

I think you can walk a mile in 10 minutes

• ShoeHands

haHAHAHAHAHA

as if i exercise

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Swimuminati

You have others do it for you?

alt text

• Helper

Yeah about that.

Just get me a fruit smoothie or something. That's healthy, right?

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

I guess...

Don't you ride a bicycle everywhere? Is it a fruit smoothie or a "special" Lance Armstrong shake you want?

• Helper

Mixboy said:

I guess...

Don't you ride a bicycle everywhere? Is it a fruit smoothie or a "special" Lance Armstrong shake you want?

My Huffy rules! I can pick my vehicle up and park it in my hallway.

Pina colada smoothie with an extra 'nanner for the potassium. I don't need a Lance Armstrong painkiller smoothie because I don't sit on my balls.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

katt_goddess said:

Mixboy said:

I guess...

My Huffy rules! I can pick my vehicle up and park it in my hallway.

Pina colada smoothie with an extra 'nanner for the potassium. I don't need a Lance Armstrong painkiller smoothie because I don't sit on my balls.

yeah, sure, painkillers