Remember when the internet used to...
237   12

be a decorous, sophisticated place?

I miss those days when everyone would discuss topics and respect one another. Then the punk/alternative era hit and we had the head bangin' metalheads coming in on those acid vibes trolling, flaming, and trying to start some drama!

• Helper

I remember the Time of the BBS.

alt.yo-momma-so-fat
    alt.vegeta-wedgie-fetish

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Babbling

Guess it was to be expected. The Internet should never have gone back in time 20 years to the Punk Era. Doing so was just begging for trouble. It got what it deserved.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• SwimLegend

I was using the Internet when school for you included milk, cookies and nap time and I don't remember any place on the Internet like that

Oh bother...

• Toonami

Zenigundam said:

be a decorous, sophisticated place?

I miss those days when everyone would discuss topics and respect one another. Then the punk/alternative era hit and we had the head bangin' metalheads coming in on those acid vibes trolling, flaming, and trying to start some drama!

what planet are you from

1pooh4u said:

I was using the Internet when school for you included milk, cookies and nap time and I don't remember any place on the Internet like that

tackles Pooh in the heat of the moment

Sorry, can't let you use that kinda bold language because then all the on-lookers are making their "Ooh! and Oh!" sounds as if I'm getting destroyed!

• SwimVIP

I remember when the internet involved beeping and was slow as shit.

• SwimLegend

Zenigundam said:

1pooh4u said:

Sorry, can't let you use that kinda bold language because then all the on-lookers are making their "Ooh! and Oh!" sounds as if I'm getting destroyed!

You are getting destroyed but not by me. It's life destroying you.

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

Zenigundam said:

1pooh4u said:

Tries to pull Pooh off you as she viciously beats you senseless

• SwimVIP

Hmmm I haven't had AOL since 2003. I miss updating my profile to try to look cool for the girl I liked back then. Just needed profile pics, that's why I couldn't seal the deal!

• SwimVIP

Nobody uses AOL anymore.