I hate being female...i was supposed to be a gay man
416   18

• Banned

The weekend...house to myself...mom even offered to give me money to go out....coulda went to the college area...drug home nice drunk college boy and fix him breakfast in the morning...but my body says NO..no fun for you...sit and cry while watching orange is the new black and pop this midol

F**k!

• Banned

lol

fuggelz

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimLegend

GO AWAY PERIOD NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

I don't know...if a guy started talking about dragging home drunk college kids....well '>.>

Just be happy with who you are...k

• Banned

Phillies29 said:

lol

fuggelz

Im glad your entertianed...i cant see what im tuping..too many angry tears

• Helper

Phillies29 said:

lol

fuggelz

^

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

either way
    no man will want that anyway

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

• Banned

God-Says-No said:

either way
    no man will want that anyway

Why don't you just stay outta my threads since you have trouble facing reality and im tired of uploading proof.

• Banned

Shur up, fuggs.

• Banned

naraku361 said:

Shur up, fuggs.

No u shur up

• Banned

You being female is only the beginning of what's wrong with you.

• Swimuminati

1pooh4u said:

GO AWAY PERIOD NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

Because my menstruation has started to wreck havoc on my emotionss this year, I have been looking into ways to level them out. Most were pills though and I wasn't down with that.

I went to an apothecary in new orleans though and a white hippie witch mixed me a couple tinctures to help. They worked wonders this time.

Heart Helper:
    Motherwort, hawthorn berry and leaf, rose.

Happy Hormones: wild yam, vitex violet

Though, im a little worried because some of these are also good for fertility O.o

Anyways, totes working. Have to take half a dropper of each everyday.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Helper

Firefly24 said:

Because my menstruation has started to wreck havoc on my emotionss this year, I have been looking into ways to level them out. Most were pills though and I wasn't down with that.

I went to an apothecary in new orleans though and a white hippie witch mixed me a couple tinctures to help. They worked wonders this time.

Heart Helper:

Though, im a little worried because some of these are also good for fertility O.o

Ask her if you can add any raspberry leaf to or have raspberry tea with her mixtures without it affecting the desired results. Raspberry leaf is an anti-baby herb.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

I guess I'd be in a shitty mood if the only thing I had to talk about was my dick, so I feel bad for you.

• Banned

Fuggereiia said:

naraku361 said:

Shur up, fuggs.

No u shur up

Shur up?

• Thunder Goddess

katt_goddess said:

Firefly24 said:

Heart Helper:

Ask her if you can add any raspberry leaf to or have raspberry tea with her mixtures without it affecting the desired results. Raspberry leaf is an anti-baby herb.

Jesus Christ, NO! Raspberry leaf is NOT an "anti baby herb!!"It's good for cramps, and I've heard of it being used to help tone the uterus for labor (only take under doctor or midwife's supervision in this case). It's a lot of good things for women's health, but contraceptive it's not (which is how I interpret "antibaby," unless you're talking about inducing a miscarriage - raspberry leaf can, but there are more effective herbs for that.)

Fuggs - You need to check all this with your doc or pharmacist. Just like any other OTC, there are herbals that can significantly interact with your meds. Or with each other - make sure you have a reliable herbalist.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Helper

mthor said:

katt_goddess said:

Firefly24 said:

Heart Helper:

Jesus Christ, NO! Raspberry leaf is NOT an "anti baby herb!!"It's good for cramps, and I've heard of it being used to help tone the uterus for labor (only take under doctor or midwife's supervision in this case). It's a lot of good things for women's health, but contraceptive it's not (which is how I interpret "antibaby," unless you're talking about inducing a miscarriage - raspberry leaf can, but there are more effective herbs for that.)

Fuggs - You need to check all this with your doc or pharmacist. Just like any other OTC, there are herbals that can significantly interact with your meds. Or with each other - make sure you have a reliable herbalist.

I was using it in the abortive way, not as an excuse to not use condoms way. ;) She said she was worried about the fertility aspects of the tinctures, I was merely suggesting that she ask the herbalist she got stuff from if she could use raspberry leaf to sort of cut that 'fertility' level back slightly.