its Ramadan
139   7

• AdultSwim.Com

happy Ramadan

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

mumbojummie13 said:

happy Ramadan

party and give away your money. and share those farm goods brother.

i look it at it like ancient mythology... how there really was a Homer, except he was blind and couldnt write...

and instead of believing that everything is some kind of "end of the world" philosophy, i decided to

connect spiritually with my faults... so really all of your accusation and judgement is completely useless..

but, thats just you being you!

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• SwimLegend

For those fasting. I wish them an easy fast.

Must be hard when the days are long

Oh bother...

• SwimSuperStar

Can I get mine with an egg over-easy and some spring veggies....I am trying to watch my wieght

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

• AdultSwim.Com

1pooh4u said:

For those fasting. I wish them an easy fast.

Must be hard when the days are long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQpzMjtMeCA

• AdultSwim.Com

KnightStar1 said:

Can I get mine with an egg over-easy and some spring veggies....I am trying to watch my wieght

a lot of (white) muslims are what now? vegans.

• SwimSuperStar

mumbojummie13 said:

KnightStar1 said:

a lot of (white) muslims are what now? vegans.

So wait, the subject isn't about raman? DAMN IT! Eh....may as well go make myself a burrito then. They are good....AND SUPERIOR IN ALL WAYS TO PIZZA BAGELS!!!

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!