4

its Ramadan
139   7

  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    happy Ramadan

    :robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so


  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    mumbojummie13 said:

    happy Ramadan

    party and give away your money. and share those farm goods brother.

    i look it at it like ancient mythology... how there really was a Homer, except he was blind and couldnt write...

    and instead of believing that everything is some kind of "end of the world" philosophy, i decided to

    connect spiritually with my faults... so really all of your accusation and judgement is completely useless..

    but, thats just you being you!

    :robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so


  • SwimLegend
    1

    For those fasting. I wish them an easy fast.

    Must be hard when the days are long

    Oh bother...


  • SwimSuperStar
    0

    Can I get mine with an egg over-easy and some spring veggies....I am trying to watch my wieght

    In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!


  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    1pooh4u said:

    For those fasting. I wish them an easy fast.

    Must be hard when the days are long

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQpzMjtMeCA

    :robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so


  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    KnightStar1 said:

    Can I get mine with an egg over-easy and some spring veggies....I am trying to watch my wieght

    a lot of (white) muslims are what now? vegans.

    :robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so


  • SwimSuperStar
    0

    mumbojummie13 said:

    KnightStar1 said:

    Can I get mine with an egg over-easy and some spring veggies....I am trying to watch my wieght

    a lot of (white) muslims are what now? vegans.

    So wait, the subject isn't about raman? DAMN IT! Eh....may as well go make myself a burrito then. They are good....AND SUPERIOR IN ALL WAYS TO PIZZA BAGELS!!!

    In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!


Log in to reply