Waiting for the weather to cool down before I apply for jobs
1067   28

It's way too hot to be working right now. Once we hit maybe October or so I'll get on the job search, even if only to have something to give my life a little bit of order, but probably not though... I'm happy.

• Banned

I'm also currently unemployed. First time in three years. Gonna start the search in July though. I hadn't taken a long vacation those three years.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

Ah... life is better this way.

• Banned

I disagree. I like having structure in my life.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

Zenigundam said:

Ah... life is better this way.

It is.
    UNTIL you run out of support.
    Thats why im doing what im doing now.
    I get to not work a job right now, but I will in the future.
    Right now I enjoy what I can...

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

Haha maybe... I dunno, I haven't worked a serious job for long enough to be able to tell.

• SwimParagon

Funny, I like making money. Drink water, find job.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

The job I quit last month is closing at the end of this month, so I'm going back to work there the next couple weeks and see if I can snag an unemployment check out of it.

Also they offered to give me a raise if I came back and helped them see the collapse through

BanRaniel said:

The job I quit last month is closing at the end of this month, so I'm going back to work there the next couple weeks and see if I can snag an unemployment check out of it.

Also they gave me a raise if I came back and helped them see the collapse through

Lol!

Quitting a job is such an awesome feeling. I love the adrenaline rush I get when I don't show up and get called up by the store manager. Feel like Harrison Ford in The Fugitive keeping it lowkey in Chicago while the city's entire police force is after him.

• Babbling

October comes & then it will be "It's too cold to get a job".

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Banned

Once I told this boss at a temp job I wasn't coming in the second to last weekend before the job ended and I guess she thought it was a request because she said "I'm sorry but we need you then." I didn't argue with her, just did what I said and wasn't there Saturday and wouldn't answer my phone so she was sending all these misspelled angry texts saying like "That time off was NOT APPROVED!!" and telling me about all the work there was to do that day to guilt me into showing up. Then she ended it with "if you don't come in today, don't come back AT ALL!!" When there was only one more week anyway lol

Lmao!

• Banned

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Helper

Now I'm reminded of this:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3V9uL_ruafU

• IB Banned

Hah. You are dumb.

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

Yeah unemployment sucks

The longer you wait the more you'll become Phillies

• Banned

Kudasai said:

The longer you wait the more you'll become Phillies

what???????????????

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimPunk Banned

It felt really good to start supporting myself solely thru webcamming. I interviewed at this telemarketing place before I had quit hourly jobs. They never called me back. I bought office clothes & put my hair up & everything. Then like a year later they call me asking me if i want to try another interview. I was furious and said "You already interviewed me once you didn't want me!!" and hungup on him. THEN he calls back immediately all confused "Hey, errrrrrrrrrrrrrm, I think we got disconnected. We did interview with you in the past. We'd like to give you another chance, did you say you were interested?" Me: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I said it just like that and hung up again.

it felt so good. like the complete opposite of that shitty feeling you have when youre out looking for a job.

• Banned

Must be nice to have mommy be an adult for you

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

The_Hive44 said:

Must be nice to have mommy be an adult for you

It really is.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.