New XBOX One S coming in august
246   9

• Banned

A slimmer piece of crapolla!

I heard that they might do a thing if you buy the game for your xbone, you can play it on your PC.
    I might get one for that aspect alone.
    never touch the dirty console POS, and just play the games on PC.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Gonna get PS4 for waifu's birthday.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

Phillies29 said:

So you got a job?

• SwimNinja

It's supposed to have 4k support as well, like the new PS4 model. Of course that only matters if you have a 4k TV.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimComrad

Lol skyrim HD machine

alt text

I wonder what Microsoft takes before naming the products that are literally the same product but slightly smaller so they can rape your for more money.

• Banned

PsychoticCyberBully said:

Phillies29 said:

So you got a job?

who me? no I get $40 weekly allowance. Half of that goes to onions, the other half in the piggy bank.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimSuperFan

PrincessUnikitty said:

It's supposed to have 4k support as well, like the new PS4 model. Of course that only matters if you have a 4k TV.

Microsoft has gone full retard with the Xbone S and Xbone Scorpio.

The Xbox One S is designed to upscale media to 4k. And when it comes to the Scorpio it's most likely going to sell like shit because Microsoft pretty much shot themselves in the foot. The Scorpio won't be coming out until Holidays 2017 and obviously they want people to keep buying the original and slim xbones, otherwise they'd see a major drop in sales, people saving for the Scorpio. So they had Phil Spencer spread false information saying that the only thing Scorpio will do is upscale media to 4k, and that if you have a 1080p display it won't do anything for you and that you shouldn't buy a scorpio. I see this as a load of shit. Which you know more than likely at next years E3 around around next year they'll go back on their word and say it will make 1080p gaming look better and run better

That's another reason why I don't do consoles anymore, cause it's built on lies and shady business practices, them continuing to lie to their fans left and right to get their money. When it comes to Microsoft, Phil Spencer came out and said they'd like to make upgrade-able, higher end xbox ones, then came out and said they'd never do that, saying if they were going to do that it would be for a next gen console and not the Xbone (most likely saying that to win people over that were annoyed with a new PS4), but then they announce a new xbox one that has beefier components. Also when it comes to Phil Spencer, the dude spreads misinformation about pc gaming. When asked a question along the lines of "I have a beefy gaming PC, why should I buy an xbox one?" Phil's comment was something along the lines of some people don't want to spend $2000 dollars to get the same level of experience they could get with an xbox one, which is a complete lie. I could build a stronger, more capable gaming device for $300-400

Bush did 9/11