I just watched my cat poop.
215   6

It was pretty interesting.
    I mean, I have a 3 hour exam tomorrow majorly based on how humans poop... So to see a cat do it was pretty interesting.
    I couldnt watch the whole time cuz:

1. Thats strange
    2. I ended up laughing too hard

But I dont know if cats WANT you to watch them poop?
    I know for a fact dogs WANT you to watch them poop, as they feel like theyre at their most vulnerable when theyre pooping and they look to their owner (Their alpha) to watch out for them as they do their business.
    But cats?
    I mean she didnt mind i was there... But im pretty sure she wouldnt mind anyway cuz shes very submissive and such to me.
    She rolls over and likes belly rubs for instance... Something that cats only do to the ones they trust the most (or if theyre trained into liking floof rubs).
    So im not sure if she doesnt want me to be there or if she does.
    I want her to feel at home, and for the most part, she already has...

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Swimuminati

you enjoy all this new cat stuff....f**ker's going to get bigger, more independent, and more beeeecheeeee

• Banned

Mixboy said:

you enjoy all this new cat stuff....f**ker's going to get bigger, more independent, and more beeeecheeeee

Kitties personalities dont change much. I never say this but when i was 20 i had 9 cats...watched most of them be born..
    And had them until i got in trouble with the landlord. My main kitty bandit was just as in love with me as when he was a baby until he was an old man.

I wouldnt mind if shes more independent, but I hear that they stay pretty much the same... Just bigger.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Swimuminati

well, not my f**kers....sure, they show me the odd bit of love, but then they're crying to go outside where they burn and pillage until they come back in need of cleaning or medical attention...savages >.>

• Manowarrior

I thought you were going to say you did this in "revenge" to your cat always wanting to watch you go to the bathroom.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...