People, watch your fucking kids!
1860   44

• Banned

• Banned

fuggz

no one cares

no offense

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

or don't

we have a population problem

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Didn't Orlando kinda take care of that problem?

• Banned

I often wonder if this is just Darwinism playing out to restore the balance due to an overabundant species. Since humans have displaced so much of their traditional food sources predators are now with more frequency going to be preying on the Honey Boo Boo branches of the human evolutionary tree.

• Swimuminati

and i am totally okay with watching this play out

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Banned

The unfortunate part is that these animals will still lose out by being killed in aid of protecting the genetic orange juice pulp whose offspring wanders into their clutches.

• Swimuminati

We could start by building walmarts next to zoos. I don't think there are enough keepers and employees to keep up.

• Banned

Then you'd have the problem of not knowing what goes where.

• IB Banned

Says mother of the year

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• Banned

I knew you could be more worthless
    the kid was attacked in the front yard I know youre borderline illiterate but its in the first sentence
    if anything youre probably that sh*tty super market type of mom whether their awful spawn just cries and throws tantrums in the store

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

Whatch them what?
    Watch them get eaten by a Mountain Lion?
    Like this happened in the front yard.
    Are you gonna run over there and punch the lion in the face?

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Shitty app article, don't care.

Stop posting that shit.

• Banned

God-Says-No said:

the kid was attacked in the front yard I know youre borderline illiterate but its in the first sentence
    if anything youre probably that sh*tty super market type of mom whether their awful spawn just cries and throws tantrums in the store

All kids cry and throw tantrums. Its what kids do. Youd know that if you actually had one.

• Banned

Fuggereiia said:

God-Says-No said:

All kids cry and throw tantrums. Its what kids do. Youd know that if you actually had one.

No....No they do not.....Not when they f**king know better.

• Banned

Fuggereiia said:

God-Says-No said:

as avid grocery shopper I can say with confidence most of the times there arnt crying things bothering me
    and if there is 1 spawnling crying its usually only 1 kid with a mother who looks pretty unfit to raise that kid im sure this applies to you so much because you arnt fit to even raise potatoes

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

• Banned

PsychoticCyberBully said:

Fuggereiia said:

God-Says-No said:

No....No they do not.....Not when they f**king know better.

You're lying if you say your kid never threw a tamtrum. Unless you have one of those brainless kids that stare off into space and just drool because their parents beat them senseless if they even breathe.

• SwimPunk

Poor kids.

Stupid.

• Banned

BooThickemz said:

Poor kids.

Hey, you! How are you doing? Did you go home?

• Banned

Yeah, when they were toddlers, but no....They don't throw tantrums anymore and not since they were like 3, and no, I don't have to beat them. And don't keep pulling that dullard child thread.....This won't end well for you.

• SwimPunk

I'm good and i'm back at the dorm. Doing ok.

Stupid.