As if this day couldn't suck even more
257   13

I have to call that thing who calls himself my dad and wish him a happy sperm donor day. F**k this day

• Banned

I guess this is how my daughter is going to feel about her "dad".

• Banned

Your daughter is going to grow up thinking her dad has a woman's voice and that his number is forever no longer in service.

• Banned

DAYME said:

Your daughter is going to grow up thinking her dad has a woman's voice and that his number is forever no longer in service.

My brother is an federal investigator. We found him once, we will find him again if he tries to run again.

• Assy McGee Banned

Fuggereiia said:

DAYME said:

My brother is an federal investigator. We found him once, we will find him again if he tries to run again.

Hahahahaha.

• Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Fuggereiia said:

DAYME said:

Hahahahaha.

I was trying to formulate the proper response that set an appropriate tone, but you pretty much nailed it for me.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Banned

You're not really obligated to do it.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Thunder Goddess

I'm not calling mine. He's dead.

And if he calls me, I'm not answering the phone.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Puppy Power

I'd answer if my dad called. I miss him.

09/13/03

• King Of the Hill Banned

You should join me in listening to Anal C**t.

[I can't even feel my brain!]

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• Thunder Goddess

I dunno. I almost think I'd take it better if he stopped by for a beer (as long as he wiped his feet before he came in.) With a phone call like that, there's always this niggling doubt in the back of one's mind that one's chain just might be being yanked.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Puppy Power

Well, seeing as it's impossible, I don't care about my chain getting yanked. My dad wasn't really a talker, but he was hilarious when he did.

09/13/03