5.?.3.2.1...Defrost
200   14

• Swimuminati

The year is 3016....You have just come out of cryo and after a quick run through the probulator and an oath of loyalty to High Lord Emperor Cheng, you are assigned your living space and allotted your weekly ration of free General Mills Drug Capsules.

What do you do first?

*This thread brought to you by General Mills Drug Capsules. General Mills Drug Capsules, making the masses feel good so the Supreme Leader can feel easy since 2020

• Banned

Go back to sleep.....I have drugs, my day is complete.

• SwimParagon

Demand my job chip so I can get started on being delivery girl already!

#planetexpress

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Babbling

Depends, have I run out of chewing gum?

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Banned

what kind of drugs are we talking about here?

also what happened to waifu? i can't find her cryo seriel number in the archive computer.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

So you're telling me you'd rather do drugs than explore the f......-__-......never mind

• Swimuminati

I'd make some friends first 'cause i'd most likely die in this future without them

• Swimuminati

yes

• Swimuminati

Phillies29 said:

what kind of drugs are we talking about here?

also what happened to waifu? i can't find her cryo seriel number in the archive computer.

alt text

• SwimParagon

I'm sure I can make friends at my new government-assigned job!

• Banned

Mixboy said:

So you're telling me you'd rather do drugs than explore the f......-__-......never mind

• Swimuminati

idk, I think it would be better to make friends you choose and have them come work with you...maybe a robot and a cyclops that knows martial arts...instead of being part of a no talent delivery crew who will more than likely die trying to make a dangerous delivery your senile boss assigned you...

• SwimParagon

But everyone's mandated a specific job, yes? What's the point?

{also are there any nightclubs in this future}

• Banned

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."