First Bleach Saga coming to Blu-Ray
993   23

• Toonami Banned

Bleach was pretty mediocre considering all the hype it got. I'd rather watch a tamer shonen like One Piece just b/c it's a higher quality series.

• Banned

ill pass
    didnt like the entire series it had its moments
    but definitely not buying blu ray either

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

• Toonami Banned

Ah yes, before Kubo decided that trolling was more important than telling a coherent story.

Soldier hold your sword high...
    Swing it like a Samurai...
    Now don't get all out of pride...
    From the Afro Samurai...

• Toonami Banned

The first two sagas are all that matter.

Then Bount happens, and it goes downhill. Fast.

• SwimVIP

I haven't been into the show since it's filler arcs.

First three seasons are still great, though.

• Toonami

I might pick up everything up until the Bount arc, since that's practically the only awesome part of the series.

My Hummingbird: https://hummingbird.me/users/CaptainStarwind

Fucking WHAT?

• Toonami Banned

They really should have ended it at episode 63 as it was originally intended.

But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

• Toonami Banned

I've already got 1-63 on DVD. Not sure that I want to double-dip, especially with my limited funds.

• Toonami Banned

We don't talk about that arc.

Zenigundam said:

Bleach was pretty mediocre considering all the hype it got. I'd rather watch a tamer shonen like One Piece just b/c it's a higher quality series.

QFT

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Toonami Banned

I don't know if I would say that. While the 1-63 is consistently good, and the Substitute Arc is probably the best one in all of Bleach, the series has highs later on that are easily on par with anything in the first couple arcs. I don't feel its lows are quite as low as many others, either.

• Toonami Banned

Weren't you just talking shit about One Piece the other day? At least get your troll story straight.

You can talk shit about a show and still know its better than another.
    I really prefer OP to bleach any day, but there are indeed problems with OP.
    Im not as hardcore about OP being the best show ever, but I still enjoy it a great deal.
    Which is not to say I dont enjoy Bleach either.
    I just know Bleach is shitty.
    But shitty does not mean I can not enjoy it.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Toonami Banned

UncivillyPandaKa said:

Zenigundam said:

QFT

You know he was saying 4Piece was the one true version not too long ago... alt text

• Toonami Banned

And we all know that's not what he's doing. He's desperately jumping from target to target, hoping for a reaction.

I don't know, you used to be quite the One Piece Jehovah's Witness, including in threads not related to One Piece.

Well, to each his own, I suppose. Though I will say I can make fun of Bleach affectionately. A lot of the fans do that.

Well, you used to be easier to trigger concerning Bleach trolls.
    But yeah, I totally was super into OP at a time... When I was still in the process of catching up.
    Its funny what time does though.
    I still personally believe its the best Shounen series, but thats just me... And all of Japan.
    But im not gonna do the same rabid OP fan shit I used to do.
    As for Zeni, I know hes trying to get a rise out of you... And it kinda worked~
    But thats just him.
    And personally, i cant blame the guy for riling up people... Since hes so successful more often than not.
    Cant blame a fisherman for fishing if he keeps getting bites.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Toonami Banned

I figured you were already current back then.

Popularity =/= quality. And I'm not even sure I would say One Piece is more beloved than Dragonball, even in Japan.

Well, I wasn't sure how much of that was you being a rabid fan and how much of it was trolling. It was probably a combination.

I don't see how it worked when all I did was expose his shitty troll game.

At least before, he was contained. On this new board, everyone can see his nonsense.

Oh I know that popularity does not necessarily make for a good media.
    Theres tons of awful popular stuff.
    I only recently got caught up, and have much less time to spend on trolling.
    Back then it was totz a mix of both though.

As for Zeni...
    Well yeah, he does make a shitton of threads.
    But it wouldnt kill anyone to, ya know, just ignore them?
    You can DV, sure... But as with ANY troll... If you reply, they win.
    I know that from personal experience.
    The best way to defeat a troll is make friends with them or just laugh them off.
    I do that with most of the trolls here, TICCore aside cuz hes just too tsun with not enough dere.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Toonami Banned

Well maybe you were caught up back then and fell behind later. I don't know.

I figured.

I ignore most of his threads. I ignore most of his posts, too, for that matter.

I don't think too many people are taking Zeni seriously. Though one user here seems to have lost complete patience with the trolls. Kinda' funny, given that person's own behavior. But I guess even trolls can be trolled.

• Toonami

MasqueradeUnderture said:

They really should have ended it at episode 63 as it was originally intended.

But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Personally I like to think that the manga ended right after the Soul Society Arc, due to Kubo dying after getting high as shit off of cocaine and speeding down the freeway, only to crash into an orphanage and explode in a blaze of glory.

Personally, anyway.

My Hummingbird: https://hummingbird.me/users/CaptainStarwind

Fucking WHAT?