I GUESS IT'S OFFICIAL: DBZ KAI MARATHON JULY 2?
411   10

• Mobile Suit Gundam

http://ask.fm/Clarknova/answers/137199141609?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=answer_own#=

I would be strangely OK with this. While it sucks that Viz shows never seem to get marathons on Toonami, the Android Saga has yet to get an on-air marathon!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

New episodes or reruns? Need more information. Why are you holding back? If you make the thread, you gotta come with all the beef that's out there.

• King Of the Hill Banned

I can't see anything that says he confirmed it. All he did was say something about their propensity for marathons.

[also, stop putting your titles in freakin' allcaps!]

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Oh yeah, my bad. I actually forget that I can do lower case titles on some browsers.

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

ALchemist81 said:

Oh yeah, my bad.

I forgive you.

• Helper

There doesn't seem to be a source that would confirm to that person that there will be a DBZ Kai marathon on July 2nd. They may have just been fishing for an answer and found it. A DBZ Kai marathon is always a strong possibility unless the most recent marathon was also DBZ Kai.

Hopefully they can marathon Gundam, otherwise the options are gonna get slim. If whatever replaces Champloo cannot get a marathon then they'll be even more slim.

Maybe this will be the year Shippuden or another Viz anime finally gets a marathon but that remains an unknown.

• SwimPeanut

Well, if it DOES get marathoned, it';s gonna start at its old time, midnight. I just checked my DVR. There isn't gonna be an 11:30 showing of DBZ: Kai due to a special hour long Family Guy! So Toonami will begin at midnight again July 2nd. I dunno if it will have a marathon cause my DVR just says Iron Blood Orphans followed by Hunter X Hunter.

Sooo basically the DBZ: Kai marathon starts at midnight, or it's another marathon at midnight, or it's business as usual minus Dragonball.

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• Toonami Banned

Jesus this is a f**king clusterf**k.

MasqueradeUnderture said:

Jesus this is a f**king clusterf**k.

Watch your mouth please.

steps to you

• Helper

Ranlsa said:

Well, if it DOES get marathoned, it';s gonna start at its old time, midnight. I just checked my DVR. There isn't gonna be an 11:30 showing of DBZ: Kai due to a special hour long Family Guy! So Toonami will begin at midnight again July 2nd. I dunno if it will have a marathon cause my DVR just says Iron Blood Orphans followed by Hunter X Hunter.

Sooo basically the DBZ: Kai marathon starts at midnight, or it's another marathon at midnight, or it's business as usual minus Dragonball.

I'm guessing your DVR has the same listing as zap2it.com and what they show is the 11PM Family Guy running an hour but it's not actually one of the hour episodes of Family Guy so I'm gonna figure that's an error. Season 7 episode 6 "Tales of a Third Grade Nothing" is a standard length episode. Seeing as the rest of the schedule is what we have currently minus DBZ Kai at 11:30 with Gundam at midnight I wouldn't count on that schedule being what actually airs.