Hunter X Hunter marathon July 2nd
3781   46

• SwimComrad

To the surprise of nobody were getting another dbz kai marathon for July the 2nd.

http://ask.fm/Clarknova/answers/137199141609?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=answer_own#=

Well tell me if it's old episodes or premieres. Don't talk about it, be about it.

• SwimComrad

@Zenigundam They never play new episodes during a marathon.

• SwimPeanut

If that's true, it's gonna start at midnight due to an hour long Family Guy taking the 11:00 hour, according to my DVR.

Though it didn't say anything about a marathon, it just has the normal Toonami schedule minus Dragonball. So it's either a Dragonball marathon at midnight, or another marathon at midnight, or business as usual minus Dragonball at midnight. Either way on July 2nd Toonami starts at midnight.

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• Toonami

This is sad news. Oh well.

• SwimComrad

• SwimComrad

So we might not have a dbz kai marathon (see previous post)

• King Of the Hill Banned

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• Helper

What the hell is that behind you

• SwimComrad

Hxh marathon confirmed cool so anyone watching it?

• Toonami

Could've been worse. Still sucks that they're doing a 4th of July marathon when the marathon doesn't even fall on Independence Day, not to mention the longer wait to air the last Champloo episode.

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• Toonami Banned

The thing about this 4th of July is that being it lands on a Monday, it means there's a long holiday weekend this year.

In other words, a lot of people traveling.

• Toonami

Really sucks if the HxH marathon thing is true. Like I said before, these past few episodes are the most boring part of the Hunter Exam arc. A marathon consisting of stuff like hunting pigs, riding in an airship, arguing with Tonpa, pretty much everything that last week's episode covered, etc.? Count me out. Hell, they can probably count a lot of people out. It's fine enough when you're watching the series from start to finish, but rewatching that one portion in what may as well be back-to-back sessions is probably one of the dullest decisions they could have gone with.

DBZ Kai, on the other hand, has spent the past few episodes giving us a lot of great fights. Even if some people dread the idea of another Kai marathon, I'd like to believe more people would be up for a bunch of DBZ action over what the HxH marathon will contain. I know I would.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Ranlsa said:

If that's true, it's gonna start at midnight due to an hour long Family Guy taking the 11:00 hour, according to my DVR.

Though it didn't say anything about a marathon, it just has the normal Toonami schedule minus Dragonball. So it's either a Dragonball marathon at midnight, or another marathon at midnight, or business as usual minus Dragonball at midnight. Either way on July 2nd Toonami starts at midnight.

You can rejoice; it's a Hunter x Hunter marathon instead!

I wish [as] and Toonami would do something different for marathons for once, like maybe play a "pop up" version of them with interesting factoids? But for a mere holiday marathon in which they go so far as to cut new bumps for one night only, that might be asking WAY too much!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Helper

Good to see HxH get a marathon but much like One Piece back in December this seems like a bad time to have an HxH marathon due to which episodes it will contain.

DBZ Kai honestly would have been a better choice.

I hope it manages to draw in some curious viewers.

• King Of the Hill Banned

Eh... typical.

I am not looking forward to ALchemist running his One Piece Thriller Bark Halloween marathon idea into the ground, though. It's gonna be just as had as the Hellsing fapping.

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• IB

Neat. I might actually tune in for that.

#770215 #NeverForget

• Other Anime

I'd watch if it were new episodes, we've got 140 left afterall! Or 139 I think? XD

• SwimPeanut

ALL RIIIGHT!!! I'm really getting into Hunter X Hunter! This is no doubt one of the few long runners that I think I'll be able to get all the way through.

I already knew it was gonna be a marathon, so I'm glad that it's a marathon of this.

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

viperxmns said:

In case it isn't clear by now, it's Hunter x Hunter https://www.facebook.com/Toonami/photos/a.1442483259375850.1073741828.1440408039583372/1612365022387672/?type=3&theater

Confirmed that it's starting at 11:30, huh? Hunter x Hunter is about to be in very elite company, a short list of programs that have aired at 11:30 as part of Toonami that consists only of Space Dandy, Attack on Titan, and Dragonball Z Kai! Going back to before Toonami, way back in 2008, Original FMA and InuYasha were also part of that list.

I wonder if Gundam IBO will be the 5th show from Toonami to join this very elite list, even if only for one night like HxH?

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Toonami

Could be a worse choice for a marathon. The past set of episodes haven't been all that exciting, but I've enjoyed it. I'll watch this one.

My Hummingbird: https://hummingbird.me/users/CaptainStarwind

Fucking WHAT?