Unauthorized Use of Yoga Pants
2802   57

• AdultSwim.Com

okay look i talk about being not 100% straight a lot... okay

but i'm still a guy, i fvck betches too, not the point....

listen tho this 8/10 sweet hooer works with me and

she insists shes ganna wear black yoga capris everyday...

listen, hooer, i can see you wear a g-string... i dont need to

get all hard up for putzy at work ho, stahp

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• SwimComrad

Yoda wears pants?

alt text

• SwimFan

MmmmmmMmm yoga pants
    What? It's been a horny kind of day.

• AdultSwim.Com

Star_Wolf said:

Yoda wears pants?

shes a serious distraction and if i ever get popped for breaking a rule, shes getting

thrown under the bus... that shit is against dress code.

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

AwkwardGayBlackKid said:

MmmmmmMmm yoga pants
    What? It's been a horny kind of day.

right white wifey rebel hooer brins a bae to wirk sumtimes

• SwimPunk

You don't have to look. The problem isn't what women wear. It's the sexualization.

Stupid.

• AdultSwim.Com

BooThickemz said:

You don't have to look. The problem isn't what women wear. It's the sexualization.

yeah to a sexless minority... she knows she hot. shes not you. you cant tell her she doesnt know shes hot.

you sexualized my valid complaint about her distracting disgusting apparel

go fight with someone else

The jeans i'm wearing are tighter than yoga pants. I'm a straight male.

• AdultSwim.Com

CircleOfTheTyrants said:

kewl?

• SwimPunk

That wasn't to argue with you.

She's not me? Lmao.

Stupid.

mumbojummie13 said:

CircleOfTheTyrants said:

kewl?

Point being, people don't always wear tight clothing to draw attention to themselves. How about try not sexualizing everyone in your own mind.

• AdultSwim.Com

BooThickemz said:

as if someone offended by sex would take what i am saying to mean anything to them in the slightest...

you think everyone's opinion is as well-constructed as a tuna net... mostly everything gets through, except tuna.

but when it comes to a trigger that you cant hold back, you gotta pull someone else's argument out of your ass

and claim to know what other people think about "sexy women wearing yoga pants" and you dont see the

connection? you dont see you just wanna fight with the only guy you know that isnt afraid of lies,

gangs mentality, and dramatic social entropy. but you are wrong. i am living nothing but social decay and entropy.

• SwimPunk

Lmao, dude. You're on the edge for no reason.

Stupid.

• AdultSwim.Com

you came in here with some anti rape shit

of course im edgy

i never said i was going to rape her i said i was going to report her

read the thread dude

• SwimPunk

When did i say you were going to rape her? Yeah, you need to sit down, take several seats, and some medication, bro.

Stupid.

• AdultSwim.Com

CircleOfTheTyrants said:

mumbojummie13 said:

CircleOfTheTyrants said:

kewl?

Point being, people don't always wear tight clothing to draw attention to themselves. How about try not sexualizing everyone in your own mind.

alright, i see you must know exactly what i am going through, master of all odds.

please explain to me how her giving me wood at work is my fault?

mumbojummie13 said:

BooThickemz said:

as if someone offended by sex would take what i am saying to mean anything to them in the slightest...

you think everyone's opinion is as well-constructed as a tuna net... mostly everything gets through, except tuna.

but when it comes to a trigger that you cant hold back, you gotta pull someone else's argument out of your ass

and claim to know what other people think about "sexy women wearing yoga pants" and you dont see the

connection? you dont see you just wanna fight with the only guy you know that isnt afraid of lies,

gangs mentality, and dramatic social entropy. but you are wrong. i am living nothing but social decay and entropy.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/747/505/fb0.jpg

• SwimComrad

Rules are for chumps

alt text

• SwimComrad

Yoga pants vs leather/faux leather pants and leggings

alt text

Star_Wolf said:

Yoga pants vs leather/faux leather pants and leggings

https://66.media.tumblr.com/f411911fe9ee056944e58e0e4cecfec9/tumblr_neua2tNcND1txxw75o1_1280.jpg

• SwimComrad

pretty good point

alt text